GDT: WJC: Finland Vs Germany | December 26th @ 12:00PM MT

Hntz

Jan 6, 2018
Our centers, aside from Helenius have been pretty lackluster on offence. Maybe they should move Lambert to C.

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
He’s flying today, most noticeable player on the ice.
He's always flying, sometimes all he does is fly from what I have seen.And he should be able to do that against Germany. We know the skill is there, but i'd like to see some diversity more often in his game.

He's a good prospect, great prospect? not sure yet.

Reactions: hn777 and Svedu

H2O

Sep 18, 2005
He's always flying, sometimes all he does is fly from what I have seen.And he should be able to do that against Germany. We know the skill is there, but i'd like to see some diversity more often in his game.

Fair enough, I’ll definitely keep a close eye on him for the remainder of the tournament.

Reactions: Svedu and jj cale

Czechboy

Cole is the real MVP!
Apr 15, 2018
Nice job by German's. Finns have locked it down pretty well! I think they are hoping to coast to a routine win. Germans now have to stretch out... 4th goal may be incoming

Czechboy

Cole is the real MVP!
Apr 15, 2018

He's a good prospect, great prospect? not sure yet.
I've actually thought the same.. you get these guys who skate like NHLers and 16 and they look like they'll light the world on fire. Then they get to the NHL and everyone is that fast.. so they need more than just blinding speed. Not saying this will happen to him but I've definitely seen it before.

Reactions: jj cale

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Finns have made their fair share of good defensive plays in front of goal and in the shot blocking department. I still think they are in the mix for a medal.

Czechboy

Cole is the real MVP!
Apr 15, 2018
Great job Finland... good job Germany. We will see you tomorrow Germany after our whipping in a few hours! Get some rest, our spirits will be low and we may have a few injuries by then.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Decent game, thought the Germans played pretty well overall. Lost to a more talented team, but the Germans had some good chances to tie it before it became 3-1. Big save and defensive play leads to a goal the other way.

Munzenberger player of the game for Germany. Lambert player of the game Suomi.

Russia v Sweden next should be a good one.

Reactions: Svedu and jj cale

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
I've actually thought the same.. you get these guys who skate like NHLers and 16 and they look like they'll light the world on fire. Then they get to the NHL and everyone is that fast.. so they need more than just blinding speed. Not saying this will happen to him but I've definitely seen it before.
100% he does have the basic skills at a real good level to be an effective player in the NHL, but a star? I mean, quite a few have what he has in the bigs, what separates him going forward from them?

Reactions: Czechboy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad