GDT: WJC: Finland Vs Germany | December 26th @ 12:00PM MT

Tyttojenvessa

May 23, 2019
Wow, Finland is super bad this year. I predicted 8-2 for the Finns, but we got outshot. What a shame, the finnish kids needs to wake the freck up.

ZEBROA

Dec 21, 2017
Now Finland defenitly will win gold. First play like crap, then sneak up from behind and kill em all...

Lambo

Jan 10, 2019
I think he's been good, but not great or anything.
I think you should be more concerned about your Canadians. After the Czech Republic, luck lasts 5-3 penalty game. Take care of your team.
upload_2021-12-27_4-20-8.png

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Germany played way better than what the score line says, unfair result from them and lacking probably their most talented forward due to an injury in Lutz. The team definitely lacks finishers this year, but games like that should help them stay up.

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
I think you should be more concerned about your Canadians. After the Czech Republic, luck lasts 5-3 panalty game. Take care of your team.
View attachment 493649
I'm simply commenting on his play, which I am allowed to do. I comment on players games and I've watched all four today so I have commented on all sorts of players and many Canadians so you can relax. If you don't believe me just go through the threads and see for yourself.

I call it straight across the board for all teams.

Thanks for your concern but it's not required.

Reactions: Patrik Barkov

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad