GDT: @ Winnipeg Jets

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
tenor.gif

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I hope Winnipeg doesn't run away with it, but I know they will.

Final score prediction:
5-1 Winnipeg

Hat trick for Laine
Seguin scores
Ehlers with 2 goals

Laine with a 4 point night. Ehlers 2nd goal will come off of a Dan Hamhuis turnover in our own zone. 3 of the 5 goals will be weak goals allowed by Bishop. He will be pulled. Lehtonen will give up the other 2. One of those will be weak too.

Stars will get 22 shots on goal. Post-game will be about how they need to move on from this game and get on to the next one. Same old same old

Depth scoring will once again be an issue

Reactions: Mestaruus

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
I hope Winnipeg doesn't run away with it, but I know they will.

Final score prediction:
5-1 Winnipeg

Hat trick for Laine
Seguin scores
Ehlers with 2 goals

Laine with a 4 point night. Ehlers 2nd goal will come off of a Dan Hamhuis turnover in our own zone. 3 of the 5 goals will be weak goals allowed by Bishop. He will be pulled. Lehtonen will give up the other 2. One of those will be weak too.

Stars will get 22 shots on goal. Post-game will be about how they need to move on from this game and get on to the next one. Same old same old

Depth scoring will once again be an issue

Laine is a good player but I can't Belive the JEt's took him over Matthew's

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
I'm assuming the Jets will be up by at least two at the end of the first. Even if the Stars do get ahead on the scoreboard they won't be able to hold the lead.

Hate to be pessimistic before the game even starts but they just have no answer for the Jets.

The Jets forecheck pressures the D badly and Klingberg can't handle it. And if he can't handle it then no one else can either.

To stand ANY chance they need to stay out of the box.

Sep 20, 2013
In The Crease
Laine is a good player but I can't Belive the JEt's took him over Matthew's

srsly who does that?!?

This seems like the perfect game for the Stars to go completely against form and rather than lose like everyone (including me) expects them to, not just win but win big. I think the team is about due for a win that just doesn't make any sense but happens anyway.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
srsly who does that?!?

This seems like the perfect game for the Stars to go completely against form and rather than lose like everyone (including me) expects them to, not just win but win big. I think the team is about due for a win that just doesn't make any sense but happens anyway.

I sure hope so.

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
I get it You need a #1 C like Matthews’s just don’t come to our board to slander the Jet’s taking Laine over him thanks
TO had 1st pick and chose Matthews.
Jets had 2nd pick and took Laine.
What is so hard to understand? I typed as slowly as possible.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
There are good (and right) people on both sides of this discussion, let's move on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad