GDT: @ Winnipeg Jets

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
Out of all there off season acquisitions hanzal is injured , methot injured , bishop injured , and the new coach is going cenile . Pitlick is the only one that worked out .

TheDeuce

Halak, Ryder, and a second.
Feb 22, 2009
as long as you Jet's fans recognize the wrong pick (takeing Laine over Austin Mathews)

nice trolling

No trolling intended, I'm sure that the Jets realize they made a mistake taking Laine over Matthews. Too much Phantom of the Paradise.

If anyone from HFStars makes their way up to Winnipeg for a game let me know and I'll hook you up with tickets and I'll buy the first round of beers. You guys are just too much fun.

Still shaking my head over passing over Matthews.

m.

Benneguin

Original Recipe
May 26, 2015
Out of all there off season acquisitions hanzal is injured , methot injured , bishop injured , and the new coach is going cenile . Pitlick is the only one that worked out .

In other words, they are living up to expectations. Hanzal, Methot and Bishop are all notoriously injury prone. Nill should have known that but gambled anyway. Of course he doesn’t take such gambles with draft picks *coughBarzalcoughTolvanencough*

badboy1994

Apr 11, 2016
I feel like I’m on death row about to get executed. I know that it’s coming but I have to wait a few more weeks

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017

You forgot Radulov. He has been outstanding.

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
You forgot Radulov. He has been outstanding.
Ya don’t know how I forgot about him . I’m not totally blaming nill because I agreed with most of the moves but definately not the hanzal signing . Bishop was still a good signing and has been an important reason why there even fighting for a spot . However he’s out now and we’re done like dinner . Would like to see them call up Colton point instead of McKenna .

Stumbledore

Jan 1, 2018
Canada
as long as you Jet's fans recognize the wrong pick (takeing Laine over Austin Mathews)

Winnipeg picked second. Toronto picked first and took Matthews. So when Winnipeg got its turn to pick, Matthews was already taken.

How hard is that for you to understand?

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
In other words, they are living up to expectations. Hanzal, Methot and Bishop are all notoriously injury prone. Nill should have known that but gambled anyway. Of course he doesn’t take such gambles with draft picks *coughBarzalcoughTolvanencough*

I feel like the draft picks are a scouting issue more than a Nill issue.

WhoahNow

WhatsApp lead the way
Sep 7, 2011
Winnipeg picked second. Toronto picked first and took Matthews. So when Winnipeg got its turn to pick, Matthews was already taken.
How hard is that for you to understand?

Someday you will learn my sweet innocent child

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Frankly I find it embarrassing that so many JE'ts fans feel the need to enter our GDT to deflect from the controversial decision that they made in 2016 when they took Laine over Matthew's

dont act like the hockej world was shook--- you dont need to come to our forum to vent

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
let's not act like your team didnt already move to PHOENiX despite having a FINNISH player- - we all know history tends to repeat itselves....

Reactions: irunthepeg
Sep 20, 2013
In The Crease
you'd think the one game a season that the Jerts would be happy to have picked Laine over Matthews is when they play the Stars and Laine scores a million goals...

StatisticsAddict99

Feb 24, 2017
SinfulReasonableHyracotherium-max-1mb.gif

Lol, say thanks to the Goat Bearded Teenager.

Dayofthedogs

Bettman's hammer
Feb 20, 2016
Winnipeg
Frankly I find it embarrassing that so many JE'ts fans feel the need to enter our GDT to deflect from the controversial decision that they made in 2016 when they took Laine over Matthew's

dont act like the hockej world was shook--- you dont need to come to our forum to vent

I have to go to all the other teams boards to vent my own frustrations at taking Laine over Matthews.

No one on HFJets seems to understand why it was so infuriating for me.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
I have to go to all the other teams boards to vent my own frustrations at taking Laine over Matthews.

No one on HFJets seems to understand why it was so infuriating for me.
Clearly i'm missing some kind of inside joke here, at least i hope that is the case

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad