GDT: @ Winnipeg Jets

badboy1994

Apr 11, 2016
To be fair, if bishop didn’t get hurt we could be winning right now.

I think that bishop stops all 3

badboy1994

Apr 11, 2016
When you have no confidence in a goalie you play differently. When you let in goals like Kari does, it inflates a team.

The stars have done everything right this game. They even came out and scored right from the start of this period.

Can’t beat teams in the nhl with piss poor goaltending

Don Tami

Aurinkokuningas, Kiekkoleijona #79
Feb 28, 2017
$

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
That was a gorgeous shot from Benn. Haven't seen something like that from him in a while but he has been scoring some goals lately so that's a great sign.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Really like the effort tonight. Just wish we could get it tied up and grab a point because it looks like Anaheim is gonna win.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
What was Hitchcock thinking?!?!? Spezza, Ritchie, etc. Out there for the offensive zone faceoff while we are empty net?? Ridiculous coaching decision. Johns out there too.

Benneguin

Original Recipe
May 26, 2015
I keep asking myself what the hell is Spezza doing out there sometimes. Out of position, dumb decisions, ect.

It's blatant..

At least Spezza has provided some offense in the past. I have no idea what Johns is doing out there or why he continues to be out there, let alone late in a close game down a goal. That empty net goal is on him.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
At least Spezza has provided some offense in the past. I have no idea what Johns is doing out there or why he continues to be out there, let alone late in a close game down a goal. That empty net goal is on him.

It's really on Hitchcock. Ritchie And Johns out there? Really? Icing was ideal and picture perfect for pulling the goalie and that's the group that goes Out? Should've been Honka + Klingberg on the point and Seguin instead of Ritchie. Even Janmark instead of Ritchie like come on

Reactions: SourTemplePilot

SourTemplePilot

Go Stars!!
Oct 10, 2017
Dallas, TX

I agree on Spezza in the past but he has become a shill of his former self this season. Perhaps it's the move to the wing and new system? Also, playing with inadequate players for his skillset?

Who the hell knows anymore with how he fits in here..

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
It's really on Hitchcock. Ritchie And Johns out there? Really? Icing was ideal and picture perfect for pulling the goalie and that's the group that goes Out? Should've been Honka + Klingberg on the point and Seguin instead of Ritchie. Even Janmark instead of Ritchie like come on
He has no idea what he’s doing anymore. He hasn’t been able to motivate the team in the least bit . He needs to go . Give Sheldon Keefe a call .

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I agree on Spezza in the past but he has become a shill of his former self this season. Perhaps it's the move to the wing and new system? Also, playing with inadequate players for his skillset?

Who the hell knows anymore with how he fits in here..

Hitchcock's decision making has killed his career, and at this point killed the Stars season. There is no way in hell Spezza has this big of a drop-off on any other team under any other coach. He was misused and barely played from the start of the season

Reactions: SourTemplePilot

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
It's okay guys, Hitchcock says this effort should work out in the long term!!! 9 games left, so I guess this means next season these efforts will pay off! Nothing to worry about. Don't forget Nill likes where this team is at

Kalamazoo Wings

May 4, 2010
Knee Deep
Too mentally fragile of group to make the playoffs. Kari is the worst when the importance of games ramps up. I don't see the season ending well, but I hope they prove me wrong.

Reactions: Kcb12345

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad