Prospect Info: Winnipeg Jets Prospects Thread 2018-19 - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
Pretty exciting. I don’t follow college hockey much. Where’s the best place to see highlights?

GumbyCan2

Jul 7, 2019
Warm & Sunny
NCAA rules state that a player has to sit out the year if they're transferring schools. Looks like he's attending Niagara but can't play for them until next year. Probably also means that he might as well be written off as a prospect.
He'#s got a pretty cool name, tho. I guess it sounded good reading it off the draft charts that year?

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Lots of talk about interactions with the Jets and future opportunities. Family encouraged him to continue his college education (is taking a heavy course load). After this year, he would have a bit more than a semester left to get his degree.

Certainly no indications of reluctance to join the Jets. Lots of discussion about Pionk and their connection as former Hermantown HS and UMD players.

Reactions: JetsUK

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Virtanen scores on a penalty shot and is back to centering the top line. 3G2A in 6GP so far this season. It's nice to see him continue to progress even with all his injury problems.

Reactions: hn777 and JetsUK

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
They've had a lot of injuries on D, and the timing is most likely related to the imminent return of Beaulieu.

Yes probably connected to Beaulieu returning. That has nothing to do with having sat Heinola in the PB for 5 games. Schilling could sit in the PB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad