Winnipeg Jets Prospect Thread (Part X)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JC Numminen

#goldrush
Feb 13, 2013
Westman
Was at the What Kings vs Americans game tonight. Comrie played lights out. 37 saves and was IMO the only reason Tri-City had a chance, let alone got the OT win. He makes the tough saves look easy.

He has a bright future.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Was at the What Kings vs Americans game tonight. Comrie played lights out. 37 saves and was IMO the only reason Tri-City had a chance, let alone got the OT win. He makes the tough saves look easy.

He has a bright future.

Most talented goalie in the system imo.

pucka lucka

Apr 7, 2010
Ottawa

He has a bright future.

I dunno, Helle has put up better numbers against better competition.

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
Any news on Ehlers? Is he being sent back since he is not playing tonight?

Halifax sure could use him :D

BigZ65

Feb 2, 2010
Winnipeg
I dunno, Helle has put up better numbers against better competition.

I don't watch a lot of NCAA hockey, but presumably the team in front of him was also better and played a much more structured game than what a so-so WHL team would?

Joe Hallenback

Mar 4, 2005
Comrie was great last night, especially as the game went along and the Wheaties turned it up. If it wasn't for him its an 9 to 3 game

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL

Sweech

Oh When the Spurs
Jun 30, 2011
Hamilton, Ontario
When did the NCAA become better than the CHL? Really.

When the competition doesn't have all their good 20 year olds poached to another league (the AHL) each year and the competition regularly includes physically developed adult men in their mid 20s.

Not to mention if a CHLer is REALLY good he's out of the league and in the NHL at 18 or 19.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad