GDT: Winnipeg @ Flames (Battle Of Atlanta!) 7PM MT | SNW|

Trae

Calgary
1-0 win please, got Hutchinson in all 3 of my fantasy leagues

Also, crazy to think what Ehlers will bring to this team in the future.

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
I actually miss the Thrashers. Always liked them. Oh well.

Kind of ironic, as the Jets are my least favorite team now.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Friesen scored 6 goals and added 6 assists in 77 games with the Flames

One of my friend's parents had a weird encounter with this guy. The dad recognized him as Jeff Friesen and asked him about his season. He went on *****ing about his minutes were down and how this team wasn't structured for him.

Like really weird complaints to people you don't know :laugh:

MuffinMerc

Come watch TV
Jan 23, 2013

Nx8ocI7.jpg

roccerfeller

jets bromantic
Sep 27, 2009
British Columbia
Burmistrov always scares me. He's a great energy guy.

Lucky for you he's playing in the KHL :laugh:

Good luck guys, I really like the Flames and Flames fans. From my experience, y'all are a classy bunch and have a soft spot for the Jets yerselves (I would say most of my Flames friends have the Jets as their #2 or #3 team which I always find cool)

I love the Flames team this year and wish you guys the playoffs....maybe it because you guys have rivalries with all the teams I really dislike (Leafs, Oilers, Canucks...), maybe its cause I live in Calgary, or maybe its just cause Flames are such an enjoyable team to watch this year!

who knows!! Looking forward to the game. The last time the Flames whopped us, it turned our season around (for the better) so I won't feel too bad about a loss

:cheers:

(PS I also want to give a shout out to the classy Flames fan goodsauce for passing their best wishes on to one of our resident Jets fans, ps241 who is going through an extremely tough day dealing with a loss. Thanks goodsauce!)

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Lucky for you he's playing in the KHL :laugh:

Oh I know. We were kind of riffing ex-Jets for a bit there.

Anywho, I like the Jets, but there are certainly some Flames fans on this board who have less-than-joyful feelings towards the Jets, so if you'd like to keep your lofty impression of Flames fans in order, I suggest you start running now and don't check back. :laugh:

Last edited:

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Oh I know. We were kind of ex-Jets for a bit there.

Anywho, I like the Jets, but there are certainly some Flames fans on this board who have less-than-joyful feelings towards the Jets, so if you'd like to keep your lofty impression of Flames fans in order, I suggest you start running now and don't check back. :laugh:
Hey! Some of us always will be. I hope they crash and burn.

file.php

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
We must get to the bottom of this. Is it just me who can't see the image (in which case Hank Scorpio is vindicated) or does everyone else also get the same 403 error that I'm getting (in which case everyone point and laugh)?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad