GDT: Wings @ Sens 7:30pm TSN5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Don't care about the one point. Getting only one point most games will not get this team into the playoffs.

This team needed two points. Considering how close Detroit and Florida are from catching us.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
The Senators seemed very weak defensively on the OT goal. I noticed a distinct lack of read and react to the Detroit skaters and poor positioning defensively. Cost them with that last goal.

Huh? Detroit cherry picked and got lucky that they managed to turn over the bobbling puck. You gotta take chances in 3 on 3, and in that case, both teams did, they came out on top. Sure we could have played for the draw, but what's the point?

3 on 3 OT is not about playing safe.

SlyDawg

Feb 12, 2015
Nepean, ON
Been quiet the last few games, truthfully. Been just paying attention to the game.

And boy do I ever hate the Detroit team. Is it just me or do they get away with murder when it comes to interference? Holy mother of god are they ever bad for that.

Frustrating loss. Can't understand why they lose so much at home.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
No. It wasn't.

Aside from the Larkin goal off Andy's back, there was a breakaway, a puck high sticked out of the air to the open side of the net, and a tik tak toe 3 on 2 rush.

Not sure why people are complaining about goaltending, unless they are just sour about the larkin goal.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
So blatant, and the refs are so blasée about letting it go.

The refs really seem to be a factor in a lot of games lately.

We might have to change up our style a bit to take advantage of it. More picks, more leaning on guys, more subtle hooks, take some dives.....seems those things are being let go a lot. If everyone else is doing it, we might have to give it a go, as well. I hate to play that way, but we're getting hammered with questionable penalties for no reason many games.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Trade wier and upgrade that position or the team is going nowhere.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
All hail the loser point.

were-not-worthy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad