GDT: Wings at Rangers | November 29

cvaicunas

Aug 25, 2021
Ha.... classic. I hate to bitch about refs too often but this is a screw job... rangers fans on their forum think the Wings dove on both hits from behind. I'd love to get on their supply.
You hear the telecast carefully suggest it is the players responsibility to KNOW the hit is coming, so therefore boarding..... and every other penalty should not exist

GMR

Jul 27, 2013
Parts Unknown
Don’t necessarily need a perfect one-timer. This isn’t a video game. With a two man advantage, it’s sometimes better to just throw it on net and get a rebound.

RedHawkDown

still trying to trust the yzerplan
Aug 26, 2011
Canada
chalk that one up to the officiating. They get the first overall pick, they get all the calls. They'll board and slash their way to a cup. Rah Rah Rangers.
They'll never win a cup, they fold in the playoffs every year

I don't think we deserved to win that, the rangers nearly doubled us in shots. But a very frustrating game nonetheless, this was definitely winnable. Husso played well.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
That one is hard to process. That is two major boarding penalties. I get ******* up the one on DeBrincat where the guy didn't leave the ice, though that is not judging the actual nature of the hit and just the result. But even your average ******* NHL ref usually gets the first one right.

Pretty disgusted, the league owes us one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad