Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I get it, we had a decent top9 in that season... No where near the ceiling this team has.

With Chytil skating well, it changes a lot. If only Motte was healthy

Yeah, Chytil and Miller improving I think had as much of an influence on this team's play since the deadline as the acquisitions. It hasn't been all Copp and Vatrano.

Reactions: egelband

Daves a mess

Jan 8, 2014
Gallant post game regarding Kakko: " I don't think it's "too" serious. Well know tomm "or"the next day.
I'm going 7-10 days. Maybe 14 days just because it's Kaapo.

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
were they a third line? i remember them playing 2nd line minutes in the playoffs. Hag-Richards-MSL was more the 3rd line.
If there was a difference it wasn't big. It was balanced, you know how AV loved to divide the ice time lol. With that team it worked since they had such great depth.

Unpredictable1

Jan 27, 2008
Alberta
Too bad Laf's goals don't count because they were against Detroit, it was kids' day at the garden, and they had to be tap ins because he made it look too easy. :D

Reactions: Cmox

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Breaking down what Laf just said in the presser, play with more confidence in himself and play more responsible. Said Gallant told him he wasn't playing his best the last couple of games

UnSandvich

Sep 7, 2017
Honestly it wasn't even just the move he put on Larkin. The touch on that backhand shot, and the patience to get around Greiss first? This kid's gonna be an absolute monster

Reactions: Wtp99 and duhmetreE

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Honestly it wasn't even just the move he put on Larkin. The touch on that backhand shot, and the patience to get around Greiss first? This kid's gonna be an absolute monster
he always had a silky smooth crosby type of backhand but we rarely see it.

Reactions: UnSandvich

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Roman Josi. Fox responds with "roaming, you'll see".

Is this allowed?

Last edited:

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
Breaking down what Laf just said in the presser, play with more confidence in himself and play more responsible. Said Gallant told him he wasn't playing his best the last couple of games
He played like he was angry and trying to prove he was a 1OA for a reason. Even outside of that goal, he was making fancy moves quite a few times. Pissed off and confident laf is the best laf

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Detroit got shut out by this team on Thursday. Embarrassing because the Wings suck; another team that is nowhere close to to contention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad