• Patrick Nemeth

• Braden Schneider

• Igor Shesterkin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chytilmania

Dec 31, 2017
Mika was insane today. If he shoots a few and stops passing to Kreider he could have easily had at least one more goal.

Wtp99

May 8, 2021
That’s the way to take care of business. Excellent domination game. Glad for Laf.
Nice to see the adjustments made on the power play. Very good defense today.
condolences to the Bossy family R.I.P. was a great player.
On to Winnipeg

Reactions: McSauer

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012

iu

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Also, what do you weigh? 55 is ridiculous. You can’t possibly have much of a slap shot unless you’re like 130lbs. I would DESTROY a 55 flex. Even on a wrister it would feel like a noodle. 77 is the absolute lowest I can tolerate and 87 is better if I want some balance between a slap shot and a wrist shot. Plus a 55 is likely, technically an intermediate twig and thus a little thinner than a senior stick, another reason I’d snap them like dry spaghetti.

@Loki Dog 74

I weigh 150, it does feel like a noodle, that’s the point 😂 it’s so easy to load up, it’s effortless. I’d actually say my slapshot is my best shot. Isn’t it considered a myth now that a stiff stick makes your shot harder? It is an intermediate stick, I like that better for stickhandling too and it’s lighter than a senior. The only issue it causes is it’s a little difficult to receive hard passes with such a whippy stick.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
More so giving a tip of the hat to the Brassard third line which is better than our 3rd line though those guys have been pretty good lately.
I get it, we had a decent top9 in that season... No where near the ceiling this team has.

With Chytil skating well, it changes a lot. If only Motte was healthy

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Not accounting for who we played but that might have been the best wire to wire effort of the season. I think the 5-1 Pens game and 5-1 Sens game were the only games that rivaled this one but we got a shutout so that might tip the scales. I think this is low key possibly the best defensive team in the league right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad