Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
That was fun to watch.

Glad we found a way to hold on to our lead! :sarcasm:

hulk-avengers.gif

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
The Jets just mopping the ice with the Hawks. You gotta wonder now just how good this team is ? especially when a healthy Ehlers returns. I think we can contend for the Stanley Cup. If we beat the AV's this Wednesday, we are "for real." :nod:

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
All the lines were good except for the PLD line. PLD looking lumbering, losing so many battles and not doing much at 5v5 (the flukey goal aside). 91 and 26 looked like ass playing with him but as soon as 55 got moved to their line they look good again. Connor looked really good all season even when he wasn't scoring and now looks meh at 5v5 with him.
Kinda agree, Dubois is feasting on the PP but has been mediocre 5 on 5. He really isn't clicking with any of our skilled guys, all of which like to hold pucks up and break the opposition down with moving in and out if space and puck movement. Dubois doesn't fit that mold all that much.

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
This was a team that the Jets needed to beat, and I'm not certain the Jets from the last 2 years could have beaten this team. Thoroughly enjoyed the results, and the Jets played like they deserved to win. Good game; good result. Happy to see the depth chip in and carry the water for once. Will be interesting to see what happens to Saku or AJF once Appleton and Ehlers are back. Essymont isn't going anywhere.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Kinda agree, Dubois is feasting on the PP but has been mediocre 5 on 5. He really isn't clicking with any of our skilled guys, all of which like to hold pucks up and break the opposition down with moving in and out if space and puck movement. Dubois doesn't fit that mold all that much.

Whenever I watch him I keep wondering to myself- how does a guy this big and supposedly skilled can't make anything happen out there. Even if he is not scoring I'd expect him to raise hell in the offensive zone causing chaos with his size but none of that is happening.

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016

Maybe he's still holding out hope for a trade to the Habs? :sarcasm:

Reactions: Stumbledore
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad