Windsor Spitfires 2023-24 Season Thread (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohloutsider

Jan 13, 2016
Rock & Hardplace
I’d it just me or is the camera panned back further then it normally is? Barely even see the puck
Not just you, and reading the jersey numbers is harder.

I have to give credit to the coaching staff on the lines . They have been consistent for a while now. Never thought Spellacy and Smith could work on the same line but they seemed to be clicking now. Always was a fan of steady lines and line chemistry. It seems to be working.

Reactions: oldPeng

Cherrydon

Jan 4, 2019
WINDSOR
1 Point was Joey’s great goaltending overall. The post was his friend in the first, I think they had 2 maybe 3. Game could have gotten out of hand. Shootouts not his forte tonight. Big game by Abraham. He is A OA that will have deadline value if next year is another rebuild year.

spits

Jul 24, 2013
The squad was competitive against a Brantford team in first place. Constanzo made some solid saves, but man, he completely missed a weak wrist shot from just inside the blue line that should never go in. It was the 3rd goal.

Only had one PP all game.

Spellacy and Davis caused a lot of problems for the Brantford D. Davis blew by the opposing D a few times, just couldn't bury it. Man, I can see them possibly having huge breakout seasons next year. Greentree wasn't at his best in this game. The squad has been a little better recently.

Reactions: ohloutsider
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad