Windsor Spitfires 2022-23 Off-Season Thread (Part 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayzorIsDull

Nov 16, 2007
bp on hfboards
Power rankings fluctuate like the weather. Surprised Sarnia was not ahead of the Spits. Just reaffirms my faith towards these rankings. Bathroom reading material.
I think this year isn't going to be rock bottom. They most likely tread water and just hoping Bowler knows the deal. Next year will definitely be rock bottom.

Reactions: Cherrydon

Bourne

Nov 24, 2022
So who are our leaders this season? I assume Abraham as captain and deangelis will keep his A. After him maybe the 3 OAs (not jodoin) with the other letters? Maybe dionicio as an outside chance or a surprise like greentree?

OHLTG

Nov 18, 2008
behind lens, Ontario
So who are our leaders this season? I assume Abraham as captain and deangelis will keep his A. After him maybe the 3 OAs (not jodoin) with the other letters? Maybe dionicio as an outside chance or a surprise like greentree?

From what I recall in the preseason, Abraham, Jodoin, Maillet, and Morneau all wore an A at some point.

I'd expect Christo and DeA to have a letter along with Abraham and Maillet. Who has the C? That's a tough one. You could also see another A or two somewhere.

windsor7

Nov 29, 2015
Doubt that for captain.

ohloutsider

Jan 13, 2016
Rock & Hardplace
I don’t think it will be Abraham. More likely one of the OA's. I'm thinking Maillet. Also would raise his trade value ( LOL).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad