Windsor Spitfires 2021-22 Season Thread (Part 6)

Status
Not open for further replies.

windsor7

Nov 29, 2015
You are clueless
Medina is 14-0 this season when allowing 3 or less goals per game how is the team bailing him out for fk sakes.
Only goalie in top 12 undefeated with this stat.

Just dont have your rose colored glasses.
Stay classy TG.

windsor7

Nov 29, 2015
There is no denying Medina had a great run from November 3rd until he was injured. He only allowed more than 2 goals once over 6 games. The other 18 games before and since that time period have been a yo-yo result. Remove that 6 game stretch in Nov/ early Dec and his average is 3.74

Makes sence.

Cherrydon

Jan 4, 2019
WINDSOR
I told you all last night that a bruised ego is the slowest injury to heal if ever lol. Maybe the team gave him a couple of week's off to think hard and long of his decision to Q. he is considered a "kid" by most of us but 20 is not exactly a 16 yr old

Reactions: OHLTG

tomschman

Oct 29, 2015
I told you all last night that a bruised ego is the slowest injury to heal if ever lol. Maybe the team gave him a couple of week's off to think hard and long of his decision to Q. he is considered a "kid" by most of us but 20 is not exactly a 16 yr old
I miss Warren Rychel. Rychel would have celebrated Sunday's win in the Crown Royal Lounge and by Monday morning everyone would know the details of the Medina situation.

windsor7

Nov 29, 2015
Well the Spitfires painted at least the front of onusku helmet. Back is not Windsor colors..

windsor7

Nov 29, 2015
Abraham needs to learn when to be aggressive and when not to.
Not doing any good to team in box.

member 71782

What I saw of the game was much better effort and outcome. Missed most of the 2nd and was wondering what happened when they went from 3-0 to 4-3. At least they were still in the lead.

Good to Abraham starting to score a bit more regularly after struggling at times to put it in the back of the net. I believe his 2 tonight gives him 4 in his last 3 games.

London tomorrow and a chance for some redemption.

windsor7

Nov 29, 2015
What I saw of the game was much better effort and outcome. Missed most of the 2nd and was wondering what happened when they went from 3-0 to 4-3. At least they were still in the lead.

Good to Abraham starting to score a bit more regularly after struggling at times to put it in the back of the net. I believe his 2 tonight gives him 4 in his last 3 games.

London tomorrow and a chance for some redemption.

Soo put their other goalie in.
Windsor took off 2nd period.
3rd period thry decided to shoot again n pulled away with goals. Soo backup not sharp at all.

Reactions: member 71782

Cherrydon

Jan 4, 2019
WINDSOR
Great win. Onuska had no chance on the Soo goals other than maybe giving a rebound on their 3rd. Super strong game. Facing scrutiny at home he flied with a A+ effort and results. Stopping the short handed breakaway against Kieren set the tone. Way too many stupid penalties facing the #1 PP UNIT in the league. 43 could have given that 2nd period away. Strong game by Abraham and Miedema offensively. Currie might go on a roll now and likely to. Secondary scoring the answer the last few games. Exactly what we needed.

spits

Jul 24, 2013
Refs did all they could to help the SOO. The SOO had an absurd 7 straight PP's. First time I've ever seen a team in a hockey game be awarded seven consecutive PP's. The penalty on Henault was a light shove after the whistle. The 'head check' on Currie was a light bump and not a head check at all. That Willmetts ref was the one calling the Spits for every little thing. SOO finished with 9 PP's and they had the audacity to be complaining to the refs for the last 10 minutes of the game after 9 PP's. The Spits are just the better team than the SOO.

windsor7

Nov 29, 2015
Refs did all they could to help the SOO. The SOO had an absurd 7 straight PP's. First time I've ever seen a team in a hockey game be awarded seven consecutive PP's. The penalty on Henault was a light shove after the whistle. The 'head check' on Currie was a light bump and not a head check at all. That Willmetts ref was the one calling the Spits for every little thing. SOO finished with 9 PP's and they had the audacity to be complaining to the refs for the last 10 minutes of the game after 9 PP's. The Spits are just the better team than the SOO.

Henault penalty was a cross check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad