Not open for further replies.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
55.png

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
I went to the Stars board to see their reaction to that goal... They don't even have a GDT for this game. As much as HF Preds can be an annoyance, I'm still thankful that we don't have a board as dead as the Stars or a couple other teams.

King Weber

Apr 9, 2015
Huh, thought that would get waved off since the goal was knocked off before the puck went in, but guess the refs figured Bishop knew he f***ed up and knocked it off on purpose to try and get it waved off.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
is the world ending? McLeod unassisted then aberg, the guy ive said is absolutely done, scores.

2 games in a row we chase a goalie... let's hold the lead!

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
Holy f***ing shit Pontus Aberg defied the laws of physics and scored a goal!!! :scared:

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
Huh, thought that would get waved off since the goal was knocked off before the puck went in, but guess the refs figured Bishop knew he ****ed up and knocked it off on purpose to try and get it waved off.

It counts because the net going off didn't affect whether or not the puck would have gone in. I also would have to see another replay, but it looked like the net wasn't totally off before the puck went in. Looks like the net goes up, comes down, luck goes in, net goes up again and off.

Reactions: King Weber

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
We barely spent any time in the offensive zone and we score 2 goals and it was McLeod and Aberg.

loyeks

Nov 11, 2017
Saros looking okay so far.

Preds are not playing like a tired team - so far. They are young they should be able to keep it up. (Fingers crossed).

One last thought. Aberg has put together a couple of decent shifts. With Fiala as an example, we (the fans) might want to consider being patient. With time he may connect the dots.
I’m feeling prophetic at the moment.

(Except for McLeod who I always feel should be in the pressbox.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad