Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - Preds @ Stars 12/5/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
I'm kinda not ok with extended time off when the streak is so strong. But yeah, well deserved rest.

GoldOnGold

Mar 27, 2016
Nashville, Tennessee
This has been such an impressive stretch. 12 games in 22 days. Dominating that 12th game which is back end of a back to back. 9-2-1 over that time. I'm sure the boys are ready for an extra day of rest this week.

There's another 3 empty days after the game on Friday, so more break time.

And wow. Unlucky bounce.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Big win. Saros' best game of the season. 2 goals were deflections he couldn't do anything about. Made big saves when we needed them and the team gave him goal support. Guys get a few days off now to heal up. Imagine what this team would have been without the Turris trade and Joey getting hurt? I want to thank Ottawa for not wanting to pay the guy and wanting Duchene instead.

Bozo Nicholson

5 Alarm Fire™
Jun 6, 2015
Big win. Saros' best game of the season. 2 goals were deflections he couldn't do anything about. Made big saves when we needed them and the team gave him goal support. Guys get a few days off now to heal up. Imagine what this team would have been without the Turris trade and Joey getting hurt? I want to thank Ottawa for not wanting to pay the guy and wanting Duchene instead.
Yeah we owe a big thanks to them. So far this has been a disaster on their part.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham

I will admit, I wanted Duchene bad and even when we got Turris I was a little disappointed that we were not getting Duchene. Now??? No disappointment at all. I wouldn't take Duchene for Turris straight up if Ottawa offered. Turris fits this team like a glove- what a trade.....

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
Didn't see this outcome coming! I would have been happy to just get a point out of this, but this was awesome.

Saros was great!

First in the Central.
First in the West.
Second in the league.

:yo:

Reactions: Bozo Nicholson

BigRig4

Feb 22, 2014
I will admit, I wanted Duchene bad and even when we got Turris I was a little disappointed that we were not getting Duchene. Now??? No disappointment at all. I wouldn't take Duchene for Turris straight up if Ottawa offered. Turris fits this team like a glove- what a trade.....

Just wait 'til playoffs, all the guy does is score clutch goals.

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
I didn't post the GDT because I was kinda sleeping after graduation, the celebration at my house, the winter classic (that the good guys won 4-3 in ot) and going clubbing.
Glad to see that the Preds continue to roll without Johansen. Seems like a group that's well knit.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Its reassuring to see him have a game like this, thats for sure. Hopefully its a trend and not an outlier
I think Mason said on the broadcast that Saros is the youngest goalie in the league, with the exception of call ups. I think he will be ok.

Edit: checking that, he is the 2nd youngest by 10 days to Jarry of the Penguins.

Reactions: FierceFalcon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad