Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - Preds @ Stars 12/5/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
you new guys really have to learn that if you post a GDT and we win, you must continue till we lose. i shoulder zero blame if we lose and we will give FinnishGuy a pass since he is across the ocean and on a different time zone.

Go Preds. johansen out and saros on the road. just give us a point and I'm happy!

Reactions: FierceFalcon

loyeks

Nov 11, 2017
Watching the pregame. They were showing last nights postgame interview with Josi. Dude to Josi’s right should be embarrassed to know his disinterest was on full display.

Preds Partisan

Gunga galunga
Aug 17, 2009
FinnishGuy stole my next GDT from my lame last minute moon nonsense Ducks GDT on Saturday. We're rolling with next man/woman up with each win. When we lose we revert back to winner makes next GDT. There, I just made a command decision.

As far as Dallas goes, my favorite video:

FilthyScoresberg

Memphis 901
Jul 28, 2015
Memphis
I’ll finally be able to stream the game at my house so WOOOO! Let’s go Preds! 2 points would be nice but if you can give us 1 I’ll be okay.
Saros needs a big game here, for sure.
Gonna need Turris line to be strong again tonight with Joey out.

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
Rolling his eyes, looking at the ceiling, cocking his neck from side-to-side. He did not pick his nose but it looked like he wanted to.

What were the questions being asked? Because if they were some particularly softball, silly questions I'd probably react the same way.

loyeks

Nov 11, 2017
What were the questions being asked? Because if they were some particularly softball, silly questions I'd probably react the same way.
It was the usual junk ... they were questions about FF goal and Josi’s assist

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Last 3 minutes of play:

play 1 minute.....TV time out
play 1 more minute.....TV time out
play another minute....TV time out

don't think I have ever seen that many that quick. This is almost as bad as the NFL

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
22.png

FilthyScoresberg

Memphis 901
Jul 28, 2015
Memphis
That Bonino Call was some booty, should’ve been offsetting at least. What a goal from Kev... let’s get more of that.
And omg I’m glad I’m not the only one in regards to the commercials.. it’s driving me crazy.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
The commercials were happening because they played all the way through 2 TV timeouts and almost to a 3rd with no stoppages

loyeks

Nov 11, 2017
Saros looking okay so far.

Preds are not playing like a tired team - so far. They are young they should be able to keep it up. (Fingers crossed).

One last thought. Aberg has put together a couple of decent shifts. With Fiala as an example, we (the fans) might want to consider being patient. With time he may connect the dots.

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
Shit I guess some of you are too young to have watched MTV back when it played music still but also had 20 minute long commercial breaks. This is nothing.

Reactions: LCPreds

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
Fiala called Kyle "Turds" in his post-period interview. What an unfortunate awesome nickname.

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009

Preds are not playing like a tired team - so far. They are young they should be able to keep it up. (Fingers crossed).

One last thought. Aberg has put together a couple of decent shifts. With Fiala as an example, we (the fans) might want to consider being patient. With time he may connect the dots.

Yeah he got one on net. That's progress!

I'm actually being serious :laugh:

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville

(bites tongue)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad