Post-Game Talk: WIN!!! - DAL Stars @ NSH Predators - 10/12/17: "The We Still Haven't Lost At Home" edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
Yeah yeah, award another Captain with a trade.
A rookie will never affect the current team and its star players in 1 season that the team starts building around them.'
But

Josi for Backstrom.
Called it.

I could actually see the possibility happening. Also I specifically meant after 2018-2019 season. Josi is in contract year, and if Girard performs similarly, he could easily take Josi's role.

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
Oh you guys should totally go to a sauna.
Steamrooms in the states ain't the same, but they should work ;)

GeauxPreds

Jul 5, 2013
Yeah having not watched a lot of eastern conference hockey I wasn't believing the full extent of the rumors but its hard not to. Still in hockey you always have to wonder if the coaches are asking them to go out and play and finish the game, especially with us having only 5 dmen tonight already

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Hh ff9 caught doing ‘rv rv rv’ on the Jumbotron during the Christmas vacation video.

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
Have you been to Iceland? How often do homes have saunas? Or do they just have hot springs lol?
There are literally 2.4 million saunas toward 5.4 million Finns.
I've only been to Spain and neighboring countries here, I must start saving if I ever want to get out of the EU

Subban is on FUEGO

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
What a great shot of his family enjoying him getting the #1 star... Im guessing "The Kid Stays In The Picture"

Edit: on another note has the Stars board always been this moribund? they had 13 posts in their GDT

Montross

Askarov.
Oct 4, 2013
Girard need to work on his English and interview skills it looks as if he may be doing it a lot in his career

Small sample size but Girard is looking like he belongs. Also good to see Fil and Subban off to hot starts. Really solid win after that lackluster 1st period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad