Post-Game Talk: WIN!!! - DAL Stars @ NSH Predators - 10/12/17: "The We Still Haven't Lost At Home" edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
I like how Willy says ''Josi style'' to Ekholm when Josi hasn't drove up the play like that once yet this season :D

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
Pretty sure Girard doesn’t want to go back to the Q. He’s been on fire tonight. Ekholm and PK doing their usual thing.

Reactions: Gnashville

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
Pretty sure Girard doesn’t want to go back to the Q. He’s been on fire tonight. Ekholm and PK doing their usual thing.
Girard is just amazing tonight. I remember after he was drafted that some said he would have went top 10 if he was 6 inches taller, and I thought it was bunk since it's said so much but with him I am seeing it!! WOW

I was excited for Carrier and Fabbro but just crazy how our scouts find these kids.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
I'm happy for Girard's family that they stayed in a town for a couple of days. Imagine if they would've missed this game because they'd already gone back home.

TheOriginalJez

Oct 24, 2014
A box under a bridge
Luring them into a false sense of superiority

I wish this were true haha. I also wish it were as easy as breaking up JOFA to get some strong lines both ways but it's not. I think Fiala with Bonino and Hartnell could make that line a bit stronger going back, Jarny is strong enough to cope with Aberg with him and Smith. We just look clueless in our own zone sometimes and even without Josi and Ellis that's worrying.

Flgatorguy87

Jul 7, 2011
East Nasty
Wasn't Girard part of the draft class that was deemed the "midget class" by some poster here? Dismissed as a wasted pick because teams were getting bigger.

King Weber

Apr 9, 2015
Really happy about Girard's performance so far.

Credit where credit is due: Smith has looked really good

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
FFS official Preds twitter please tell me you have something better than calling Girard "Samwise" and posting pics of Hobbits... I mean, I know he's no giant, but sheesh....

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
I'm just wondering if Girard continues this fantastic play and I don't see it happening this season, but after 2018-2019 could it affect Josi's future with us? Especially with Girard being a Josi lite, Ekholm being that unique shutdown player that the Preds don't have elsewhere, and Josi's contract expiring after 2019-2020 I believe.

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
I'm just wondering if Girard continues this fantastic play and I don't see it happening this season, but after 2018-2019 could it affect Josi's future with us? Especially with Girard being a Josi lite, Ekholm being that unique shutdown player that the Preds don't have elsewhere, and Josi's contract expiring after 2019-2020 I believe.
Yeah yeah, award another Captain with a trade.
A rookie will never affect the current team and its star players in 1 season that the team starts building around them.'
But

Josi for Backstrom.
Called it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad