Post-Game Talk: WIN!!! - DAL Stars @ NSH Predators - 10/12/17: "The We Still Haven't Lost At Home" edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafingTheWay

May 31, 2014
I want Girard with Ekholm, they look great together. I feel like Ekholm would let Girard play more of a Josi type of game (lots of skating with the puck). Josi-Subban would be my other pair since Subbans become more of a defensive guy even tho he's still an active pmd (similar to Ekholm).

hido

Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Nashville
Any speculation on Josi? Concussion? He spoke on Monday at the Nashville Sports Council luncheon and I think was at a charity event yesterday.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
great start. pekka gets a penalty then they score on the PP. pekka looks less than impressive 4 games in

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
Just wondering why are we losing every possible battle when we are on PK. I mean we play a really passive, little box and still we lose the battle in front. If we're not doing that we're just letting the other team pass it like they want to until they get a good shot. Have to be more aggresive and read the play better.

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
Good call no matter how you slice it. Have to get at least one here but not getting my hopes up.

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
This is a very bad hockey club at even strength so far this year.
Also the power plays aren't anything to cheer for.
All they have done is score 3 5v3 goals and 2 5v4 goals which one of them was actually 6v4.
They cannot get it done on a 1 man powerplay..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad