Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - Chicago Blackhawks (12-9-3) @ Nashville Predators (15-6-3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Why the f*** do we have to listen to cawks announcers on a national broadcast? f***in fix is in boys

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
Announcers are so focused on the glove. Even if it's off the glove, there has to be a batting motion, which there isn't; same as a goal off the skate vs. kicking.

Hoo boy, now GI challenge; going to be pissed if this gets taken back.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
That d bag Mark Lazerus throwing shade by saying the lower bowl looked half empty... got told it was full, then said "well not until about halfway through the first period"

No shit Mark? People a little late to their seats on a weeknight game? I'm sure that never happens in Chicago...

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
That d bag Mark Lazerus throwing shade by saying the lower bowl looked half empty... got told it was full, then said "well not until about halfway through the first period"

No **** Mark? People a little late to their seats on a weeknight game? I'm sure that never happens in Chicago...
Chicago moved their start times back to 7:30 because of it.

loyeks

Nov 11, 2017
One good thing about the NBC broadcast is you aren’t left watching people being goofy behind Lindsey and Crispy.

Have I mentioned I hate Chicago. My blood pressure may be a little high watching this game.

FilthyScoresberg

Memphis 901
Jul 28, 2015
Memphis
There have been so many non-calls on the Hawks. I’m here at the game tonight.
Would like to see more picky at the net, especially on the power play if we manage to get another one.
Turtles are bad! Keep up the pressure and win this thing! Remember.. my header used to be f Chicago.. don’t let them win here. Nothing I hate more than losing to them.

loyeks

Nov 11, 2017
Josi!

NBC bragging on Anton Forsberg and he promptly allows a goal. Ha!

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
Jesus, was really worried when Emelin fell on Peks' right knee while the lower part of his leg was behind him

loyeks

Nov 11, 2017
As deep as we are we are one injury away from potential disaster ... Stating the obvious ... Peks goes down and this team will be in some deep manure.

loyeks

Nov 11, 2017
It feels like we are going into turtle mode.

And just as I type that ... damn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad