Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - Chicago Blackhawks (12-9-3) @ Nashville Predators (15-6-3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
i wanted to go ahead and get a game day thread up. the west and central is insane. every game feels like a must win. especially at home it's nice to get 2 points. not to mention it's a division rival. specifically the blackhawks.

feel free to add any graphics if anyone would like.

go preds!

Tno1GZa.png

$

DDEj9cD.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jonesey

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
You already said it's nice to get 2 points, what's the point of watching the game :sarcasm:
Expecting a shutdown for the CHI offense after what they did to ANA last night. They might have some extra energy left since the game was decided early though.

jumb0

Feb 3, 2017
Scored two of the $15 day of game tix. See you tonight Smashville

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Okay Preds...
Time to get back in the win column. It's more fun.

Focus. Pucks in their net. Pellet their goalie, whoever he is tonight. Make good decisions.
Work together, get results.
Don't let up til the final horn. I want to hear Glorious.

Go Preds!

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
Crawford is having a stellar season right now; 933SV% (#2 behind top cop Bobrovsky) over 20GP which is a decent sample size as far as early season NHL trends go. Need to drive traffic to the net and a free hail mary breakaway or two to Arvi would be nice as well. Swear Arvi has to be in the top 5 for breakaways in the NHL.

EDIT: Crow played last night actually; guessing there's a good chance we see Forsberg, but haven't seen anything confirming one way or the other.

Last edited:

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Will be very interesting to see if we can continue our defensive dominance over the Hawks.
Here are the regulation goals we have allowed against Chicago the past 6 meetings:
A total of 5 goals allowed in 6 games. Pretty incredible.

Going to be a challenge as they seem to be getting it together offensively. Hopefully the back to back will help……….

Raiko

May 23, 2017
I had someone back out on going with me to the game tonight. If anyone is in Nashville and wants to come let me know. Buy me a beer and we will be even.

Reactions: NoNecksCurse

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
I had someone back out on going with me to the game tonight. If anyone is in Nashville and wants to come let me know. Buy me a beer and we will be even.

Damnit! If I had clothes other than my work uniform I'd take you up on that offer. :(

Raiko

May 23, 2017
Damnit! If I had clothes other than my work uniform I'd take you up on that offer. :(
I mean I wouldn't care. But I totally get not wanting to go around in a work uniform for an extra 4 hours longer than necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad