Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - Chicago Blackhawks (12-9-3) @ Nashville Predators (15-6-3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Irwin just stands right in front of Rinne so he can't see a thing. 4th line is scoring on us.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
The NBC stream must be 2 min behind as I get the scoring notice on my phone way before I see it.

loyeks

Nov 11, 2017
Did you know the Preds were on the PP? Apparently our team doesn’t know it

swissexpert

Sep 21, 2009
Subban you don't do that! Could have easily cost the lead there.
He's been in abysmal form as of late..

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
8-1-1 over the last 10; not an easy stretch either. Includes wins over:

CBJ
PIT
LA
WSH
WPG (actually a scary team right now)
STL
CHI

Probably would have had us going 5-5 roughly if I had to predict beforehand.

Enoch

This is my boomstick
Jul 2, 2003
Cookeville TN
Another backup goalie but teams are really playing some top notch games against us.

Really lots of great effort from both teams. You can nit pick a bunch of players, but guys were busting it out there. I will take the effort, the W, and know that this team is creating an impressive culture right now.

Reactions: PredsV82

GeauxPreds1

Jul 5, 2017
Murfreesboro
Great win for the preds. Always love beating the hawks as thats my wife's team. I have to say this I dont know if i can take another game against the hawks on nbcsports. It felt like I was watching the Blackhawk broadcast. Almost everything they talked about was about Chicago. Like shut the hell up. News flash we're the better team right now can we get some pub.

GoldOnGold

Mar 27, 2016
Nashville, Tennessee
Great win for the preds. Always love beating the hawks as thats my wife's team. I have to say this I dont know if i can take another game against the hawks on nbcsports. It felt like I was watching the Blackhawk broadcast. Almost everything they talked about was about Chicago. Like shut the hell up. News flash we're the better team right now can we get some pub.

Every 30 seconds "Kane looks great out there tonight, he's going to score!!!"

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Had those annoying fans in front of us. Making fun of and tweeting about ‘let nbc hear you’ posted on the Jumbotron. Really sad people to have to bring attention to something like that and call it pathetic. Tonight just confirmed why I really do hate the Blackhawks and the majority of their fans I’ve ever dealt with.

Fortunately most of them will no longer be fans in about 5 years.

Reactions: predhead1

glenngineer

Jan 27, 2010
Franklin, TN
Loved Watson’s theee blocks at the end. Then to watch Sissons go over to him after the game and hug him. Then a bunch of other guys did the same thing. This is a tight knit group playing for each other. Just great to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad