Tennis: Wimbledon 2022

Beau Knows

Mar 4, 2013
Canada
It's weird saying this after he nearly won the calendar year slam last year and looked to have the GOAT race pretty much wrapped up, but that was a massive win for Novak.

We don't know if we're going to see him in New York or Australia, and the guy who owns the French Open is still kicking. He could have found himself down 3-4 slams to Nadal this time next year if he didn't win this one. Even without playing the US Open this year or possibly the Australian for a while, I think he still ends up with 25+.

Last edited:

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
I can see why as a fan of him you don't view it that way. You want him to play more events and that's difficult for him now, but he's a civil rights hero for being willing to stand up for what he believes and showing that he's not going to back down to governments that think they should be allowed to tell him what drugs belong in his body. If it costs him professionally, he's willing to accept it because the principles he believes in are more important to him. For someone that famous in society to take such a stand on such an important issue makes him a civil rights hero.
Civil rights hero? Weird way to spell "selfish entitled piece of shit"

Reactions: MsMeow

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
I’m sorry you are not a fan of them?

I should change 20 to 21 though.
After Filppula made that odd comment, I stared at those hastags for a good thirty seconds, wondering wtf. Then the light went on, ha, ha..

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
Eating that presumably highly-treated blade of grass should disprove any notion that he's afraid of putting foreign substances into his body

MsMeow

Nov 4, 2005
Eating that presumably highly-treated blade of grass should disprove any notion that he's afraid of putting foreign substances into his body
I am so glad someone said this! He has no problem eating grass after shoes have walked on it, players have sweat on it, it's probably been spit on and bled on and who knows what toxins they use to make sure weeds never get through but he won't get a vaccine because it's bad and he doesn't know what's in it. Besides the fact it's totally weird to eat it, like what goes on in his mind? How does he even come up with something like that?

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
I can see why as a fan of him you don't view it that way. You want him to play more events and that's difficult for him now, but he's a civil rights hero for being willing to stand up for what he believes and showing that he's not going to back down to governments that think they should be allowed to tell him what drugs belong in his body. If it costs him professionally, he's willing to accept it because the principles he believes in are more important to him. For someone that famous in society to take such a stand on such an important issue makes him a civil rights hero.
Lol, no. He's a selfish prick who tried to use his position of power to weasel his way past the rules Australia had in place for everyone entering the country, then refused to accept it & fought it in court. That's not a civil rights hero, that's an asshole using up public dollars of the Australian people for his own selfishness.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California

Please tell me you were one of those that deliberately made scenes at supermarkets and refused to wear masks circa 2020/early 2021.

Reactions: KapG

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2