Series Talk: Will Donato start in Game 4?

Will Donato start Game 4?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeti34

Apr 13, 2013
Tampa
Does that mean we will see a line of Nash-Nash-Backes? That has the potential....... to be the slowest line in the league.

Orr2Neely8

Apr 15, 2010
Raynham
Cassidy has to shake things up... I know he's in tonight but I'm not that crazy about it. I like what I've seen from him in the regular season, but playoffs are a different animal. He needs AHL seasoning and definitely needs to hit the weights in the off season. Hopefully he provides a spark. He's going to be a decent player for sure, but I think the Lightning are going to pound him .

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
Cassidy has to shake things up... I know he's in tonight but I'm not that crazy about it. I like what I've seen from him in the regular season, but playoffs are a different animal. He needs AHL seasoning and definitely needs to hit the weights in the off season. Hopefully he provides a spark. He's going to be a decent player for sure, but I think the Lightning are going to pound him .

I agree with you here. I still think its risky, but if we are gonna shake things up and Donato is going tonight, I'd put him on the Bergeron line with Marchand, and move Pastrnak down. I'd go:

Marchand-Bergy-Donato
DeBrusk-Krejci-Pasta
Heinen-Nash-Nash
Schaller-Kuraly-Backes

That gives Donato a bit of protection and puts a little more pop in the 3rd and 4th lines.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Time to start practicing their towel throwing technique if Marchand + DeBrusk are out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad