Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Halak

Votes: 20 48.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
I swear to Christ you could put a trash can in our defensive zone and it would be harder to score than when Miller is in his own zone.

• Love
Reactions: CasusBelli

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Kids line looking good tonight is a good sign. Fox also with a huge goal, and Halak made a key save to get then a point. Top 6 was meh again.
There's just not enough consistency from our top players. If the kids looked like that we would be a force, a 3rd line that? The problem is, they were our 1st line today, and not for the first time this season. And it shouldn't sound outrageous when you consider those names as prospects. But it is outrageous, if they outperform Panarin, Zibanejad and Tarasenko. Not even a spark from that line.

Reactions: bl02 and Leonardo87

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Like, Panarin has more battle to him than previous stints, I can appreciate that. Not sure what chemistry is all going to come together though.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
One of the worst games of the season. I want two and a half hours of my life back.
Feels like that gets thrown around a lot around here. Worst game of the season, worst period of the season...on & on it goes. Kinda tiresome with this bunch. I get that they want to conserve themselves for the playoffs, but it's not as easy as simply flipping a switch.

Reactions: TheDirtyH

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
I want to kick Jeff Skinner's ass so badly. So, so, so badly. Always did. He and Jack Hughes should live in lockers with permanent swirlies and wedgies.

Mika March indeed. In like a lion, out like a lamb.
Man, not too many people know what a swirlie is, which is a shame, but I'm laughing visualizing it. LMAO.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
They need to keep Panarin and Kane away from each other and Harpur away from the NHL.
I think this makes a lot of sense even if our coach did the complete opposite at certain times tonight playing Panarin with Kane and moving up Harpur to play with Trouba.
Gotta give him credit tho he did start Chytil in overtime and did play the kid line more down the stretch.

Reactions: Shesterkybomb

ReddestRum

Sad even when winning
Dec 19, 2013
I swear to Christ you could put a trash can in our defensive zone and it would be harder to score than when Miller is in his own zone.

What the shit did Miller do tonight? Miko didn't pick up his man quick enough to stop him from scoring, Harp gets bodied by Greenway for a one-hander than Halak flubbed, and Miller was covering the only other open man int he slot when our two forwards refuse to put a body on Skinner and resort to trying to stick him to death.

Reactions: The Gloaming

2014nyr

Jun 14, 2014
only complaint given the abysmal top 6 was we bothered putting any of them on the ice for the pp. also woulda used the bottom 6 + mika for ot, 2 to start, one with mika. then motte and vesey and roll it. no point in playing guys who got nothing on a night.

to be clear its not a pointed comment about anyone in the top 6 permanently or something that should be a big deal to do. roll with the guys who are going in any given game, slate is wiped clean when its over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad