Post-Game Talk: Wild @ Rangers - 4 February, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

SA16

Sixstring
Aug 25, 2006
Long Island
That stat can't be right. You're telling me we've only allowed 11 breakaways in 43 games? Seems impossible. What's that defining a breakaway as like a clear break from center ice?

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
He is playing like a 4m goalie, yet he makes more than double. He is not worth the money.

d7d

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
That stat can't be right. You're telling me we've only allowed 11 breakaways in 43 games? Seems impossible. What's that defining a breakaway as like a clear break from center ice?
They probably allowed over 11 just in Alberta.

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
He is playing like a 4m goalie, yet he makes more than double. He is not worth the money.

See it's reasoning like this that makes me need to take nitroglycerin after our Edit: Nash discussions.

Anyway, the Rangers have been playing better even if their record is lagging behind it. They aren't playing as they have for the last 2 years, but I'm hoping they get a second half of the season surge. They certainly smacked the Wild. The Minnesota Scared if you ask me.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY

Valiquette mentioned it during the broadcast when breaking down what went wrong on the 1st goal.

NYRKING30

Apr 29, 2011
NYC
While that was a great win and Ill hold my reserve after we beat tougher teams and not one that had like 8 losses in their last 10 games or whatever it was. Lets see if we remember what a winning streak feels like.

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
Valiquette mentioned it during the broadcast when breaking down what went wrong on the 1st goal.

I'm sorry. I don't trust anything the MSG intelligentsia say unless it comes from the straight shooter, Al Trautwig.

Seriously though, it's almost as if people were like "one day Lundqvist will not be literally the best in the world, and they will rue the day."

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
While that was a great win and Ill hold my reserve after we beat tougher teams and not one that had like 8 losses in their last 10 games or whatever it was. Lets see if we remember what a winning streak feels like.

We are definitely in the top 30. I assure you.

Anyway, this was a fun game after the first 14 minutes. Be merry.

The LIRR train smells like hot August ass right now. Mein Gott!

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Consider yourself lucky if you're only old, lol. I'm color blind. :skeptic:

I'm sorry. I don't trust anything the MSG intelligentsia say unless it comes from the straight shooter, Al Trautwig.

Seriously though, it's almost as if people were like "one day Lundqvist will not be literally the best in the world, and they will rue the day."

Yes, they twist and turn anything and everything positive for the Rangers and especially Hank and the lame-os that they KNOW are being questioned and rightfully so. Guys like Boyle, Girardi, Glass, Staal and on and on. C'mon guys......give it to us straight and stop covering up for them....we ARE smarter than that!

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
I don't know if it's been mentioned here, but our PK is sorely missing Nasher. So.....for those of you that are Nasher bashers........wake the F up! He does do a lot more good than u may think!

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia

A win is a win. Enjoy it. Life is too short. We've lost to xxxx teams before.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Henrik is always going to be worth the money. Even if his play drops off he's earned every cent of his contract. Complaining about his play is fair game when warranted, but his deal is something that should just be lived with. Even when he's in the last year or so and not playing up to his deal.

We're not at that point though, he's still an elite goalie he's just finding his way. As long as he plays good enough to win game that's fine with me, as long as he hits his true GOD mode when the playoffs start, I'm fine with a weak goal here and there during the regular season.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Wtf is that? I'm 55 years old! Can u put that into something I can underfeakingstand?

I mean, all I'm seeing is that I may need yet ANOTHER eye test! These damned contact lenses aren't worth a ****!
Basically, blue is good, red is bad. :laugh:

Not a fun night for Ryan Suter.

Miamipuck

Al Swearengen
Dec 29, 2009
Take a Wild Guess
I was at the Panther game squinting at the broken up stream. Dylan was on the ice at the end of the game any significance or just a prelude to his next scratching?

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
I was at the Panther game squinting at the broken up stream. Dylan was on the ice at the end of the game any significance or just a prelude to his next scratching?

Was good to see him out there. Not sure it means much. He's definitely being scratched soon as Klein is ready to come back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad