Post-Game Talk: Wild @ Rangers - 4 February, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holocene

Mar 10, 2011
Toms River, NJ
Like Carp said, the new NHL.com is worse than the Rangers PK. Or PP. Or both.

Omfg that site... I haven't been on it in a while didn't know it changed. How ****ing ugly is that site? They had a nice looking site before no reason to change what's working....!

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
No it's not rare this season. One positive attribute that this team showed this season is that this group has a real strong mental resiliency. They attempted a comeback in a lot of games where they were down early and even when they eventually loss - even being able to tie it is a great sign.

I don`t have exact numbers at the moment, but it depends which season u compare it to. I believe we had more comeback wins last season when we won.
But I agree, it`s a great omen and a mental strength which the team can take advantage of in near future.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Omfg that site... I haven't been on it in a while didn't know it changed. How ****ing ugly is that site? They had a nice looking site before no reason to change what's working....!
Did you see their new logo?

JTe6F5n.png

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
He is earning his points but his SH% is ridiculous. But what's important is that he's not fluking his way to these goals.

This is the key point to me. Yes his SH% is really high, but it's not like he's scoring lucky goals that the goalies should stop or off his shin pad and in or anything like that. He's creating plays and generating tons of chances for him and his linemates, he's forechecking effectively, he's cycling effectively and he's making great decisions. That's why his play is so encouraging, he's not Megna-ing his way to 2 point games every night, his points are an accurate reflection of his play lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad