Post-Game Talk: Wild @ Rangers - 4 February, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Granted I didn't watch this game. It was date night with soon to be Mrs. Savant. But my buddy informed me that Yandle was shaking every ones hand after the game. He thought it looked very strange and is getting a vibe a Yandle trade may be imminent. Did anyone else pick up on this?

Nanaki

Mar 29, 2008
Danbury, CT
Miller is a man possessed right now and the captain came through with his best game of the year to date. It was a great win but man was Staal brutal in the first.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
pN8jRwW.gif

ltsthinaz

Dec 20, 2011
Kingman, Arizona
Granted I didn't watch this game. It was date night with soon to be Mrs. Savant. But my buddy informed me that Yandle was shaking every ones hand after the game. He thought it looked very strange and is getting a vibe a Yandle trade may be imminent. Did anyone else pick up on this?

As I said, hope not, but if they trade him, I hope they get a king's ransom, at least a first plus a player.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
I think Yandle always does stuff like that

Nanaki

Mar 29, 2008
Danbury, CT

I didn't see anything that looked out of the ordinary. It seemed like players congratulating each other after a win.

TheDirtyH

Jul 5, 2013
Chicago
I will say that the PK came up big today, even though it allowed one, this game could've been a lot worse with the pps we gave minny

Revel

Dark Sky Enthusiast
Oct 20, 2015
Dunning–Krugerville

Yandle is often the last guy off the ice and congratulating everyone as the pass him on their way off the ice. I wouldn't read much into it. Yandle is just a cool, happy guy.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Yeah Miller has improved defensively as well. AV was concerned about Miller about a year ago, but he has a breakthrough this year for sure! :)

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
I think Yandle always does stuff like that

Yeah Yandle is a total goofball and always seems to do funny things after a win.

JT Miller is very good. He's finally coming into his own, he can totally be a true impact player. I really love his game. Awesome chemistry between him and Brassard too.

Uncle Dru

Formerly Kakk Addict
Mar 12, 2012
Everyone was flying tonight, awesome win!

And dat 4th line without Glass :naughty:

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Lundqvist is 7-for-11 on breakaways this season, yet the four times he's been scored on this season (one being tonight) people label him as someone who can't make saves on breakaways anymore.

Weird.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Lundqvist is 7-for-11 on breakaways this season, yet the four times he's been scored on this season (one being tonight) people label him as someone who can't make saves on breakaways anymore.

Weird.

He is playing like a 4m goalie, yet he makes more than double. He is not worth the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad