GDT: Wild @ Kings - Who will win?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
The team was 6-0-2 and the wins are against the absolute worst teams in the league. Should we take a look at their record against the 16 playoff teams in this league?
Do it. They SHOULD be around .500 against those teams if they’re a good team. I don’t think anyone was saying the Wild were a good team. I believe the comment was that they were on a hot streak. If they were beating bad teams, then they were beating teams they should be beating.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
Do it. They SHOULD be around .500 against those teams if they’re a good team. I don’t think anyone was saying the Wild were a good team. I believe the comment was that they were on a hot streak. If they were beating bad teams, then they were beating teams they should be beating.
Beating bad teams and then getting blown up by fringe playoff teams is not TRENDING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. Everyone knew the recent record was snake oil. All it did was move us out of the area where we might draft a talented player. Yay

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Beating bad teams and then getting blown up by fringe playoff teams is not TRENDING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. Everyone knew the recent record was snake oil. All it did was move us out of the area where we might draft a talented player. Yay
So what would you have wanted us to do in those games? Sit Brodin, Ek, and Kap in order to lose? What?

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
So what would you have wanted us to do in those games? Sit Brodin, Ek, and Kap in order to lose? What?
How about ride out the season with Evason. We had a healthy lineup and they were getting pummeled. Let it f***ing happen

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
How about ride out the season with Evason. We had a healthy lineup and they were getting pummeled. Let it f***ing happen
There is no proof that they would have stayed in a rut with him. They may have pulled out of it. Then what?

Minnewildsota

Jun 7, 2010
There is no proof that they would have stayed in a rut with him. They may have pulled out of it. Then what?
People like to take speculation as fact. It would be amusing if it weren’t so overused and sad.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
Guerin pulled out a major card to salvage what? What was the point? The team is still missing the playoffs and now we are missing a chance at having a good player too. What was the point?

People like to take speculation as fact. It would be amusing if it weren’t so overused and sad.
Did the team start to play better after the coaching change or not? It’s pretty f***ing black and white when you look at it.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Guerin pulled out a major card to salvage what? What was the point? The team is still missing the playoffs and now we are missing a chance at having a good player too. What was the point?
Again, we could be in this exact same spot with Evason.

What is the point of tanking to draft a good player when you want to get rid of the ones that we already have? Furthermore, there is no guarantee that even a Top 5 player doesn't become a bust.

Minnewildsota

Jun 7, 2010

Did the team start to play better after the coaching change or not? It’s pretty f***ing black and white when you look at it.
What a likely excuse.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
Again, we could be in this exact same spot with Evason.

What is the point of tanking to draft a good player when you want to get rid of the ones that we already have?
I want to salvage something from having Kap, I think he leaves in free agency and we get shit on again. You’d really have to be dull not to understand that.

What a likely excuse.
Yah …an excuse like “it’s the injuries or we would be right there”

Except there were no injuries and this squad was horrible enough to get a coach fired in 20 games.

Minnewildsota

Jun 7, 2010
I want to salvage something from having Kap, I think he leaves in free agency and we get shit on again. You’d really have to be dull not to understand that.

Yah …an excuse like “it’s the injuries or we would be right there”

Except there were no injuries and this squad was horrible enough to get a coach fired in 20 games.
Then by the time the players you draft are ready for the NHL you’d have to get rid of the good players you currently have because of some gut feeling they won’t re-sign.

P10p

May 15, 2012
Could you quit your blubbering?

Says the guy who cries like a baby and threatens to leave the board then can't even keep his word. No respect for a man who doesn't keep his word. Attention seeking at its worst.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
Says the guy who cries like a baby and threatens to leave the board then can't even keep his word. No respect for a man who doesn't keep his word. Attention seeking at its worst.
I’m sorry , can we be friends now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad