GDT: Wild @ Kings - Who will win?

Status
Not open for further replies.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
This team thrives of folding with any adversity at all, it’s their special power

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Merrill has single handedly destroyed so many puck possessions tonight.....looks like he's never played a game in his life.

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
This game wasn't on Bally's so I got deep into guitar practice. Finally checked in on the game. I clearly didn't miss anything whatsoever.

Also, I don't recall putting anyone on ignore, but I see a ton of comments in here that seem to be responding to posts I can't see. And judging by those responses, it's likely someone acting like a... rumpclown (I make up my own words when I please.) So, I apparently did put someone on ignore. Weird. That's an extremely rare thing for me to do. People generally have to act like complete a-holes to get me to that point.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Well, time to call it a night. Foligno not exactly having himself a night... watched as long as possible to see if Marat got some time, but Hynes seems to want to overplay Kaprizov in a lost cause. Doesn't he know that fatigue is one of the leading causes of injury?

This game wasn't on Bally's so I got deep into guitar practice. Finally checked in on the game. I clearly didn't miss anything whatsoever.

Also, I don't recall putting anyone on ignore, but I see a ton of comments in here that seem to be responding to posts I can't see. And judging by those responses, it's likely someone acting like a... rumpclown (I make up my own words when I please.) So, I apparently did put someone on ignore. Weird. That's an extremely rare thing for me to do. People generally have to act like complete a-holes to get me to that point.
This was the night to stick to guitar.

Reactions: MK9

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Maybe next season we can find a good PK coach too.

Well, time to call it a night. Foligno not exactly having himself a night... watched as long as possible to see if Marat got some time, but Hynes seems to want to overplay Kaprizov in a lost cause. Doesn't he know that fatigue is one of the leading causes of injury?

This was the night to stick to guitar.
In a game this out of hand, he should actually be sitting Kaprizov.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018

Dude , we are still in this. The team is so close I can feel it. We are just one offensive dman away from a cup. I’d assume we will find that player somewhere around 15th in the draft and then BOOOOOM …parade

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN

giphy-804555532.gif

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Dude , we are still in this. The team is so close I can feel it. We are just one offensive dman away from a cup. I’d assume we will find that player somewhere around 15th in the draft and then BOOOOOM …parade
1. Let it go.

2. Nobody has said we're one dman away from a Cup. Most here wouldn't say we're anywhere near it, so the overdramatic cries are a little silly.

Yeah. There's a better chance of f7ben and P10p hugging it out.

• Haha
Reactions: P10p

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
1. Let it go.

2. Nobody has said we're one dman away from a Cup. Most here wouldn't say we're anywhere near it, so the overdramatic cries are a little silly.
Ahhh , yes some here have said we are close. They are delusional

P10p

May 15, 2012
Hoping to see the Wild at least play chippy and show they care here.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I think LA just feels sorry for us now... not sorry enough to let us score, but sorry enough to not try too hard.

Reactions: P10p
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad