Not open for further replies.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
A goose egg wins games eh?

I mean for sure we need another dman and not a player like Fiala
Offense can be generated from defensemen. You know that, right? Right now our defense doesn't generate anything and it puts extra stress on our forwards.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
Super exciting , we are so close

Offense can be generated from defensemen. You know that, right? Right now our defense doesn't generate anything and it puts extra stress on our forwards.
Who the f*** is the defensemen gonna move the puck up to???? Freddy f***ing Gudreau?

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
And to the ignore list they go. Act insufferable, get put on the list.
Insufferable is thinly veiled little backhanded comments when your position is barely coherent. Enjoy

So we finish is the worst position in the league. How incredibly predictable

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
A goose egg wins games eh?

I mean for sure we need another dman and not a player like Fiala
Fiala can eat s#@$. He is gone. Done. Over. Time to move on. We've got Faber. And I'm sure when making that trade, we all envisioned all our defensemen to be out injured.

You still get so upset over Fiala, yet want to trade Ek and Kaprizov? Pick a lane!!!

Reactions: Arturia Pendragon

Arturia Pendragon

Humble Optimist
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Holy Grail
I think it was pretty predictable tonight was going to be a rough one. LA knows we’re banged up and played last night.

If we can cut the deficit to one in the 2nd I like our chances of getting at least a point tonight :).

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
Fiala can eat s#@$. He is gone. Done. Over. Time to move on. We've got Faber. And I'm sure when making that trade, we all envisioned all our defensemen to be out injured.

You still get so upset over Fiala, yet want to trade Ek and Kaprizov? Pick a lane!!!
I get upset because Fiala made this team watchable. What we have now is now is not watchable and the injuries are zero excuse. None. This team is not a contender. We lack skill. I would trade faber back for Fiala in a second.

Arturia Pendragon

Humble Optimist
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Holy Grail
I get upset because Fiala made this team watchable. What we have now is now is not watchable and the injuries are zero excuse. None. This team is not a contender. We lack skill. I would trade faber back for Fiala in a second.
Ohhhh boyyy, you need to take a break and settle down. It’s just sports, this literally means nothing in the long run.

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
Love Rossi but seems like he has a hard time playing with elite talent like Boldy & Kap. Then again people said that about JEE for awhile too.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Fiala was good for just 3 damn months during his final year here. Yeah. I said it. He sucked for most of that season that he had a lot of fans here frustrated.

Love Rossi but seems like he has a hard time playing with elite talent like Boldy & Kap. Then again people said that about JEE for awhile too.
Zucca is mentoring him.

Well thank goodness you aren't the GM. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: cris10

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
Just take a deep breath, we get it, you’re upset.
Hardly upset , mildly annoyed maybe. It’s just so perfectly Minnesota for us to finish with the 15th draft pick.

Fiala was good for just 3 damn months during his final year here. Yeah. I said it. He sucked for most of that season that he had a lot of fans here frustrated.

Zucca is mentoring him.

Well thank goodness you aren't the GM. ;)
Yah , 90 points from a top line winger really blows

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
An offensive defenseman would do wonders for this team. Levshunov is out of reach, but Buium might be in our range.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
It appears to me that Boldy is elite talent about 10 games per year. He is not a line driver and needs other talented players around him to be pushing the pace

Then we get it, you’re mildly annoyed, it is what it is.
I come off worse than it is , I know that

Arturia Pendragon

Humble Optimist
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Holy Grail
Me and some wild fans were talking at the game last night and were trying to figure out if Bogosian is the last Atlanta Thrasher in the league. Obviously I could google it but I was trying to think of anyone else off the top of my head. What do you guys think?

I come off worse than it is , I know that
So long as you know it. Hard to really tell with just words and a keyboard :).

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Wasn’t a fan of the Fiala trade to begin with, but am more than ok with it now. Read some stuff on here about Fiala and the Kings that doesn’t paint the best picture of Fiala. Definitely not a team player, and selfish, plays hard when he wants etc.
Talented yes, but when the buyouts go away, you can shed a few bad contracts one way or the other, have Faber and a Fiala type player too. It’s just frustrating it isn’t now.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
It's apparent to me that we are not playing the drinking game tonight, or we'd be handling this a lot better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad