GDT: Wild @ Kings - Who will win?

Status
Not open for further replies.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
I take it back , I would not trade faber back for Fiala lol

I was just upset watching Fiala end our season for us with actual offensive talent.

Arturia Pendragon

Humble Optimist
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Holy Grail

I was just upset watching Fiala end our season for us with actual offensive talent.

This makes me think of that quote from Lord of the Rings, where Gandalf tells Pippin there was never much hope for Frodo and Sam “just a fools hope”. Enjoy the ride either way :)

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019

Look at it this way, somebody with talent will end it. Could’ve been a 4th liner like John Merrill. That’s the Minnesota way…

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
On a powerplay, and we're standing still. Sure as heck easy to defend. Then again, our offense is probably thinking defense right now. Too scared to make a mistake.

Funny thing is, there is still enough time to make a comeback. Just saying. And I'm sober.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
They were 6-0-2 in their last 8. The team was trending in the right direction. They have been devastated by injuries this year. You are aware of that, right?
The team was 6-0-2 and the wins are against the absolute worst teams in the league. Should we take a look at their record against the 16 playoff teams in this league?

P10p

May 15, 2012
The team was 6-0-2 and the wins are against the absolute worst teams in the league. Should we take a look at their record against the 16 playoff teams in this league?

Can you just keep your word on your promise and leave this forum?

Reactions: Minnewildsota

Spurgeon

Nov 25, 2014
MinneSNOWta
On a powerplay, and we're standing still. Sure as heck easy to defend. Then again, our offense is probably thinking defense right now. Too scared to make a mistake.

Funny thing is, there is still enough time to make a comeback. Just saying. And I'm sober.
LA money line currently 500:1 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille