GDT: Wild @ Ducks | 9.00 PM CT | FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnwild*

Jul 22, 2011
Nairobi, Kenya
are they seriously still putting this ****ing commercial on? we know.. they looked like **** tonight

zach-mikko-pierre?

too weak probably. hell try clutterbucks in there

Milty

Feb 2, 2013
What the hell!

I can't drink enough to watch another game like that. They were a step slow all night. No support. Backs played great. I can't believe we were even winning this one. I hope they play better against the Coyotes. I will be there. My first game ever. I was pretty excited but if they play like that Mon. the Boos you here will be from me

SPMaximus

Apr 29, 2011
shame that this wasnt a home game, would have been hilarious to listen to all the booing

Randy BoBandy

Cheeseburger Party
May 9, 2011
Sunnyvale
Man the ducks are lucky. So many high end offensive guys with size and speed. That is a crew you build around. Look at Getzlaf, Ryan, Perry, and Selanne all four are so skilled in so many ways. You can't even try to stop a Perry and Getzlaf cycle, theres no chance. Selanne still has the wheels and so do the other guys. Getzlaf and Selanne have high end vision. I could go on for days about these guys. That is why we got dominated. Our team filled with high end grinders didn't show up to play and got their ***** whipped by some highly skilled guys that actually wanted to win.

Milty

Feb 2, 2013
Plain and simple they were not ready to pay the price to win. I think they get an ass chewing from Yeo. He didnt look happy postgame.

Michael Hockey

Jun 4, 2012
Perhaps Minnesota should consider adding a tiny bit to their gameplan called a passing game. You know to pass the puck between team mates to create some space and opportunities for your team, like Anaheim did in that game. ;)

Milty

Feb 2, 2013
Thanks

I appreciate it. I'm new to this. But have been a Minnesota fan since the early 70's. From South Dakota just moved to Arizona. Hope I see a great game Mon.

vitogor

Oct 26, 2002
Minnesota
Visit site
What a disgusting game by the Wild. You know you are in trouble when your 4th line gets more offensive zone time than the first 3 lines combined.

Just garbage. :shakehead

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
At the moment, this is what happens when our first line doesn't score. All of us knew they won't score 100 pts / person in shortened season.. but it still hurts.

About Anaheim.. Selänne is so old that being amazed how good he still is has gotten old. Nonetheless, I'm amazed.

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
I watched the entire first and second periods and the last half of the 3rd.

This team is so brutal to watch sometimes. It's just so frustrating. I am trying to get my girlfriend to understand why I love watching the national hockey league so much, so I get her to sit down and watch a game and then this **** happens. I understand that you win some and you lose some, but holy **** this team. Just completely pooped on themselves all night long.

They had a full day and a half to prepare for this one. This is their profession and they looked like a bunch of amateurs all night long.

Against the Ducks.

Ugh. Whatever. Five more games before I make a full judgement on whose head should be on a platter, but meh. It's not looking for for a few players, IMO.

FVM

This does not please me.
Jan 26, 2010
Vantaa, Finland
Just finished watching the game. That was ugly as hell. Some notes:

- Boudreau's Ducks play the puck possession game. When it works like it did today it is beautiful to watch. I'm not ready to turn on Yeo yet but I do wonder why do the Wild have such a poor possession game? Tonight was a perfect example - just a dump after a dump after a dump. How about passing it between teammates for a change??

- Dany Heatley, what the hell? You whiffed on the puck a dozen times tonight. Your forecheck is a joke. Come on, earn your paycheck man!

- The whole first line was completely negated by the Ducks' third line. Advantage to Saku's unit.

- Still, Ducks' first line was kept in check pretty well too. Their second line was the difference maker tonight. Teemu Selänne is a great passer too, not just a sniper. Such vision and hands.

- Granlund was not bad and not good, just meh. Not very visible.

- Bäckström had a great game and it's a ******* shame to piss it away in this manner. Team deserves a proper whipping from Yeo.

- I don't think Fasth was that good tonight, he was fighting the puck whole night long. Wild wasn't able to jump on that.

All in all a terrible game. I expect to see a group hungry to prove themselves in the next game. They ******* better be.

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
i1117BBQ0zxaL.gif

Love the wink by Mikko.

Michael Hockey

Jun 4, 2012
- Boudreau's Ducks play the puck possession game. When it works like it did today it is beautiful to watch. I'm not ready to turn on Yeo yet but I do wonder why do the Wild have such a poor possession game? Tonight was a perfect example - just a dump after a dump after a dump. How about passing it between teammates for a change??

Yeap. What is Minnesota`s plan anyway? Just dump the puck somewhere and send guys like Mikael "The Giant Bone Crusher" Granlund or Dany "The Exceptional Work Ethic" Heatley after it all night long?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad