GDT: Wild @ Ducks | 9.00 PM CT | FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
mRWfTV8.png

Yeah, it's a bit lazy. Sorry. However, it's 8 AM in Finland and I went over it about three times in past hour.

Tonight's game theme:

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
4-2 Wild. Granny with 2 assists, Parise with 2 goals, Falk and Suter score one each.

Last edited:

Billy Mays Here*

Wild win 3-2 in OT. Heatley, Setoguchi (finally) and Powe with the goals.

mikko1995

May 30, 2010
Just a reminder to all the Finns who have not paid for Nelonen Sport Pro channels, both of them will be free from today up until Monday morning, and they will be showing this game.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Just a reminder to all the Finns who have not paid for Nelonen Sport Pro channels, both of them will be free from today up until Monday morning, and they will be showing this game.

Any idea who's the announcer?

hirawl

Used Register
Dec 27, 2010
Ducks have played well. Expect no walk in the park. MKoivu line will see a lot of SKoivu line. Great matchup coming up. Saku-line has been dynamic as ****.

Anyways Granny with a hat trick.

TheSauceBoss

May 14, 2010
If Backstrom plays like he did Wednesday, I'll go with 4-2 Wild. No idea who scores for us but I'd like to see Granlund get one.

hirawl

Used Register
Dec 27, 2010
There'a a chance of another highly touted Finnish rookie Ducks' dman Vatanen getting his first NHL game tonight. If so check him out. Awesome skater with good vision and a great shot. Midget though. Will be Cluttered to pieces.

Fallenity

Apr 12, 2011
Two of my favorite teams playing against each other. Having watched all of both teams games this season, I'm going to have to go with Anaheim. That team, if motivated, is very hard to stop. The lack of production from everyone except the top line will make it hard for Wild to win. The second line will be hard matched against Anaheim's physical D. Parise will probably score one or two, since Anaheim has had the most problems in the crease, which is Parise's playing ground. If Hiller has a bad game this can end up well for the Wild, but otherwise I'll see a hard game for the Wild.

hirawl

Used Register
Dec 27, 2010
Two of my favorite teams playing against each other. Having watched all of both teams games this season, I'm going to have to go with Anaheim. That team, if motivated, is very hard to stop. The lack of production from everyone except the top line will make it hard for Wild to win. The second line will be hard matched against Anaheim's physical D. Parise will probably score one or two, since Anaheim has had the most problems in the crease, which is Parise's playing ground. If Hiller has a bad game this can end up well for the Wild, but otherwise I'll see a hard game for the Wild.

Yea it's a real treat for the Finnish fans. Koivu brothers, Granny and maybe Vats, ageless Teemu, Backs, Lydman. Can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00