OT: Who's your playoff team, after Toronto?

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
This..plus they have the coolest uniforms in all of sports. Class team...can seeing them winning it all again this year. Closest to a dynasty we've seen in a long time.

Toews...best all around player in the world? Perhaps..yes.

Toews has 4 GWGs already in this years playoffs and 10 playoff goals in his entire young career.

This is the kind of clutch character player and captain that could lead the Leafs to a Stanley Cup.

I'd love to see the Hawks win 3 Cups in the past 5 years because that would set the standard for team building design.

TankNationTillDeath

Pylon4Sale
Jan 10, 2014
Toronto
Toews has 4 GWGs already in this years playoffs and 10 playoff goals in his entire young career.

This is the kind of clutch character player and captain that could lead the Leafs to a Stanley Cup.

I'd love to see the Hawks win 3 Cups in the past 5 years because that would set the standard for team building design.

A building design that was built on intangible standards such as leadership and two-way play.. none of this build from the goalie out garbage looking to just fill spots on a roster without looking into the person.

I Am The Stig

SPACESHIP!!
Oct 19, 2011
I've been a Gibson fan for quite a while, so now that he's actually getting playoff time, I'm rooting for the Ducks this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad