Who will win the Selke trophy?

HockeyMomx2

Extra Medium Water, Hold The Pickles
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2008
The Most Beautiful Place In The World
Christ almighty, so much petty bull**** about semantics.The Bergeron line vs Bergeron's line. Figure out the difference.

Bruins fans know who they're talking about when someone mentions the Bergeron line on tv, in the media, etc etc. Especially RIGHT NOW, since they've been a permanent line again. Time for the other fans to catch up.
Exactly. Cannot comprehend the purpose of being so thick headed.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It's funny that everyone should automatically know what every other teams lines are at every moment in the season.

Seriously, when I heard "Bergeron's line has not been scored on yet this year", how the f*** was I supposed to know when that line got put together. I just assumed they were together all year, injuries aside....but it was implied that Bergeron had not been on the ice for any goals against. That's how I took it.

Ironic: This year Couturier is producing enough offence to be in the running for best defensive forward.

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
Streak's over for the Bergeron line. Bergeron won the faceoff to Carlo, who overskated the puck as he went to go behind the net and Eberle picked up the gift in front of Rask and scored. First goal scored against them all year.

hellstick

Nov 2, 2006
Abbotsford
Streak's over for the Bergeron line. Bergeron won the faceoff to Carlo, who overskated the puck as he went to go behind the net and Eberle picked up the gift in front of Rask and scored. First goal scored against them all year.
Such a weird play. Boston is legit, that team is playing some awesome hockey as of late.

Reactions: PB37

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad