Post-Game Talk: Who needs Brassard? Jets win 4-0

TheBuyckStopsHere

Apr 2, 2014
ATL
That was a great game to watch..Love me some Helle. My fav moment of the game was the 2nd intermission when Beyak asked Laine about his goal, and Laine says "Yeah I just tried to hit the net...Beyak responds with "You're supposed to respond with I meant to go top shelf. Laine responds "Yeah Well I'm not a Liar."

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
Who needs Brassard? Jets win 4-0

condom-preservatif-advert-publicitc3a9-mc-do-im-loving-it.jpg
Hold the special sauce

Babooch

Jan 7, 2014
Great game all around. Well except faceoffs seems we lost every one that mattered.

dratbunnies

Nov 23, 2009
Winnipeg Manitoba
One of those beautiful, beautiful Hellebuyck games where he is just so relaxed and well positioned. That chance Dunn had with toooons of time in the slot and Hellebuyck so calmly makes a beautiful save. Had to be one of his best games, IMO.

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Player post-game audio: Wheeler & Hellebuyck.

Coach Maurice post-game scrum topics: Play of Connor Hellebuyck to start the game. On the Jets play when they got their legs going. Looking for a response from the last game against the Blues/2nd period vs Kings. The play of Kyle Connor. Who stood out for him tonight?

To listen click here.

ocdaddy

Nov 3, 2013
Winnipeg
When we're up by 4, give Petan some more ice time, or play him with Scheifele for a while.
Yeah..all those things I said about little Nicky last game...I didn't really mean them!

Jets win- check.
Laine scores- check
Rookie Connor scores another- check
= Joy in Joyville

Dayofthedogs

Bettman's hammer
Feb 20, 2016
Winnipeg
Also. Roslovic is absolutely exceptional at getting pucks off the boards in his own end. Even when he doesn't have a great game offensively his d zone play is superb.

I'm so happy I could even say something nice about Myers at this point....

Jets2point0

Oct 14, 2017
I guess it gets quiet in here when theres nothing to complain about :sarcasm:

Really a big fan of everyone tonight except Armia, he seemed pretty lothargic out there. This was such a big win in so many ways I wish the dallas game could just start now.

Looking forward to some rock paper scissors tomorrow

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad