OT: Who Is Your NFL Team?

TMLegend

May 27, 2012
Somewhere
Been an Eagles fan since the Early 2000's. Those McNabb years will always hold a special place in my heart.

Wouldn't say there's any team I hate, although the Chiefs and their success of late and the Patriots before that made me dislike them because of it.
The Giants falling ass backwards into two Superbowls while my Eagles couldn't get over the hump(at the time) left a bitter taste in my mouth too lol.

Reactions: LeafSteel

daethfromabove1979

Jun 20, 2006
Bills fan, they're pretty similar to the Leafs. Nothing but pain.

Playoff structure in the NFL really bothers me. If you win your conference, you get a bye and then face the worst of whoever is left in the next round, then two more wins and you get the Super Bowl. In the NHL, there are no byes and they need to win 16 games and potentially play 28 freaking games.

tmlms13

Apr 11, 2012
Waterloo, Ontario
Bills and you'll find a lot in SW Ontario. It was probably fairly split back in the day but then the Lions became the Lions so their numbers aren't as big as it used to be.

I don't hate KC or NE but their fan base makes me hate them. it's a little unfair to the actual teams.

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
Used to be a big Steelers fan back in the day, but kind of got away from football, particularly the NFL version, for a long time. My new (15 years) father-in-law is a big Bills fan, so I've been cheering for them (and the Steelers) lately.

Always had a soft spot for Green Bay.

Never liked the Cowboys.

Last edited:

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018

Playoff structure in the NFL really bothers me. If you win your conference, you get a bye and then face the worst of whoever is left in the next round, then two more wins and you get the Super Bowl. In the NHL, there are no byes and they need to win 16 games and potentially play 28 freaking games.
If you had to win 16 of possibly 28 playoff games in the NFL, you'd still be finishing one season when the next was underway!

And I don't think I could take 7 Superbowl half-time shows, let alone the Superhype.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002

That's what makes the NFL great. Every regular season game is important.

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
Packers fan here. Not a hardcore though like most of you folks. I don’t really hate any teams. I’ll cheer for an underdog if Packers are out. I just enjoy watching the game but I’m a diehard Leafs fan first and foremost so they always get priority with viewing time.

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002
Packers fan here. Not a hardcore though like most of you folks. I don’t really hate any teams. I’ll cheer for an underdog if Packers are out. I just enjoy watching the game but I’m a diehard Leafs fan first and foremost so they always get priority with viewing time.
I wonder how many will watch the Leafs Sunday or Football?

I'll probably watch both but my main focus will be the NFL.

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
I wonder how many will watch the Leafs Sunday or Football?

I'll probably watch both but my main focus will be the NFL.
I’m gonna prob watch football and then follow along on here for the Leafs. Providing I get home in time from travelling. Gotta watch my 6 YO nephew play in a hockey tournament. Apparently his celebrations on ice is hilarious. Lol.

CabanaBoy5

Feb 17, 2013
Woodbridge
I've been a Vikings fan since the mid to late '70s when I was captivated by the Purple People Eaters. Never won the Super Bowl but have been in the big show 4 times. They are very much like the Leafs, have a knack for breaking your heart regardless of how successful their regular season was.

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002
I’m gonna prob watch football and then follow along on here for the Leafs. Providing I get home in time from travelling. Gotta watch my 6 YO nephew play in a hockey tournament. Apparently his celebrations on ice is hilarious. Lol.
Do that, family first.
Kids grow up so fast, never believed it until living it.

Hoverhand

Barry Trotzky
Dec 6, 2015
Ontario
I, of course, cheer for God's team. The Green Bay Packers.

I don't have animosity for many teams. None of the other NFCN teams have really done anything in the past decade to annoy us. I never particularly liked Tom, that's for sure.

40BayStreet

Feb 3, 2011
Toronto
Lions look sick. I've only just got into CFB and realize how important drafting is gunna be. If they can hit on these high picks... that team could be deadly.
They do, and it’s mainly due to drafting. If they have another draft like one of the previous 2, they will be one of the better few teams in the league.

Budz

Jan 28, 2013
Love the Cowboys - they are just like the Leafs. Always disappoint.

Eagles - can lick my ball sack.

• Haha

Jeffrey Pedler

Mar 21, 2018
think you guys will will the North next season
We will. Hutchinson, Williams, Paschal, Houston, Joesph, Rodriguez were a good draft class.

The Vikings have a good revieving corps, TE and running back. Kirk Cousins should be breaking records with those weapons. The defense is nothing special.

Rodgers, who knows with him and the Packers.

The Bears are picking first overall. They could pull a Jacksonville and make the playoffs, but it's rare for something like that to happen.

Reactions: Cleetus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad