OT: Who Is Your NFL Team?

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto
With the NFL Conference Finals set, it would be interesting to hear who Leafs Nation cheers for and jeers against.

Post your favourite team you love and the team you love to hate.

Love - Pittsburgh Steelers
Hate - Dallas Cowboys

Seed was firmly planted in the Staubach vs Bradshaw - Landry vs Knoll days.

Reactions: Notsince67

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Dislike
Ravens
Bengals
Patriots
Brady

Indifferent about the entire NFC. (minus Tampa but that should change soon).

Feel sorry for Bills fans this morning. I know many who are Leaf fans as well. :help:

Last edited:

Cams

May 27, 2008
Windsor, ON
Never a big football fan, but the 49ers used to be my team when I followed it more and my buddy got me into it a bit. I don't mind the Bills, and a part of me really wants the Lions to succeed. My boss has had Lions season tickets for a long time, and their fans are among the most dedicated. Plus, I can drive to the stadium in about 20 mins, plus border wait time.

Dislike.......nobody really, maybe New England, Green Bay

Reactions: LeafSteel

hotpaws

Nov 21, 2009
Washington for about 50 years , it’s been painful since the idiot bought the team and when the Cowboys were dominant while I was in high school but I did get to enjoy 3 Super Bowl wins .

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Lifelong Broncos fan here.

Supposed to hate the rest of the AFCW, but I do admire Mahomes abilities, and the Chargers are loveable losers. Fck The Raiders for life.

I enjoy watching all the games, though do focus more on the AFC side of things. Thought the playoff games so far have been awesome.

Last edited:

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019

Supposed to hate the rest of the AFW, but I do admire Mahomes abilities, and the Chargers are loveable losers. Fck The Raiders for life.

I enjoy watching all the games, though do focus more on the AFC side of things. Thought the playoff games so far have been awesome.
Wildcard weekend has become must see TV.

ZEBROA

Dec 21, 2017
Sorry my heart is devoted to hockey.

But if i had to choose, then Dallas , big fanbase and jada jada, watched the tv show when i was little. I am hearing the theme song in my head right now. Would love the Leafs to do a parody of that intro. Matthews as Bobby Ewing, Nylander as Lucy Ewing, Marner as Ray Krebbs , Tavares as Jock Ewing .

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019

Supposed to hate the rest of the AFW, but I do admire Mahomes abilities, and the Chargers are loveable losers. Fck The Raiders for life.

AFC is just loaded with young QB talent and should be amazing for next 10 years.

Next year the Jags will join the Bills, Bengals, Chiefs and if Lamar resigns the Ravens.

Plus I wouldn't sleep on Pitt next year.

Even the Chargers will get their act together eventually

sycamore

Jan 16, 2010
Like: Patriots, Eagles, and Bengals
Dislike: Buffalo, Denver, Pittsburgh, SF 49ers, NY Giants
Hate: Dallas

Niagara Bill

Oct 11, 2021
Bills, only Bills
Season ticket holder for 17 yrs.
Hate Miami, Boston (Patsies), how do they rate to be called a region.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
AFC is just loaded with young QB talent and should be amazing for next 10 years.

Next year the Jags will join the Bills, Bengals, Chiefs and if Lamar resigns the Ravens.

Plus I wouldn't sleep on Pitt next year.

Even the Chargers will get their act together eventually
Never sleep on the Steelers!

AvroArrow

69 for Papi
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
I have lots of favorite players, but I don't know if I would consider myself truly a fan of a single team

Justin Jefferson
Nick Chubb
Jalen Hurts
Micah Parsons

My favorite players, so I just always end up cheering for their teams

ITM

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...
Jan 26, 2012
The Washington Redskins: Joe Theisman, John Riggins, Art Monk, Darryl Green and then Doug Williams...the promise (and "fall") of RG3.

Looking for an NFL home for a while now; Colts, Packers, Bears, Bills, Patriots all appeal. But it might be tough given how politically charged everything got. Couldn't stand the Cowboys. Funny, I don't mind them now and can't stand the Commanders.

Never liked the Ravens or Ray Lewis' dance thingy. Great player - weird celly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad