Who is your favorite current Canucks player?

CanaFan

Feb 19, 2010
BC
I'm sorry this fan base has disappointed some of you so badly. We'll try to pick our game up but it's hard when we are obviously such horrible, soulless monsters.

*goes back to kicking kittens and campaigning for Trump*

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
This poll is an abomination. It's an open, festering wound that I keep sticking my finger in everyday hoping somehow it won't turn my stomach this time. What a bunch of ingrates.

Nope. This poll reflects that people are more interested in youth and the future rather than reliving the failures of the past.

Had I voted seriously (rather than for Biega) I would have gone for Horvat or Hutton too.

People are entitled to their opinion. The fact that you think people are ingrates because they like Bo Horvat and not your favourite Sedins is telling of your own personal bias. The hypocrisy is hilarious too when you look back at your position towards Luongo.

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
I'm surprised Gudbranson has 4 votes. He hasn't even played a game for us yet, do we have some closest Panthers fans over here?

I actually think Eriksson will win a few people over once the season starts. Not a fan of his contract but I've always like the player. Out of the Benning trade/signing acquisitions (Eriksson, Gudbranson, Sbisa, Dorsett, Baertschi, Etem, Granlund, and Miller) he is easily my favourite of the bunch. Had a lot of fun watching him with the Sedins during that World Champs a few years ago while the rest range from meh to outright terrible.

It would be interesting to see a poll done just on the players Benning has traded for and signed. Everyone loves homegrown players taken from the draft but the other players he has acquired through trades and signings all seem very unpopular. To get those players he shipped out some fan favourites that would definitely have a few votes (Kassian, Lack, maybe Shinkaruk, probably even Bieksa due to nostalgia).

CherryToke

Oct 18, 2008
Coquitlam
What bothers me though is how little Daniel is thought of (at least Hank is not THAT far behind in 2nd).

Well you can only vote for one. If there was an option to pick both Sedins I wonder if they'd be winning this. I would have voted Horvat regardless though.

Bougieman

Nov 12, 2008
Vancouver
Burrows with just a few more votes than Ben Hutton or Chris Tanev? I like those guys too, but c'mon. People have such short term memories. :help: Even if you ignore Burr's clutch playoff success, he had so many great moments for this team in the regular season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad