Who is your favorite current Canucks player?

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
Voted Tryamkin.

I asked myself: "Who am I genuinely excited to see come over the boards? Which single player am I most interested in? Who can make the biggest difference?" The Sedins were the obvious answer, but that's too easy. Horvat and Hutton are the very next tier, but not quite yet. Very, very close, but not quite there. Virtanen's hot on their heels, but he's still a raw, unshaped lump of clay waiting to be molded into an unstoppable force.

Tryamkin could easily be that unstoppable force. When I ask myself who I want to see more of and believe could really be a dominant player, it's him.

Don't ruin this for me, Nikita.

Tanev and Hansen are obviously awesome, but who's the guy I'm really excited to see? The big guy.

Voted Biega...which tells you how much I like this team.

Oh, now you're just being deliberately dramatic.

sandwichbird2023

Aug 4, 2004
When I voted Hansen I though I would be the only one. Didn't expect he's leading by a wide margin (so far).

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
Hutton. Closely followed by Tanev, then Horvat.. then any pre-Benning acquisition, and then the junk pile...

Catamarca Livin

Jul 29, 2010
Voted Tryamkin.

I asked myself: "Who am I genuinely excited to see come over the boards? Which single player am I most interested in? Who can make the biggest difference?" The Sedins were the obvious answer, but that's too easy. Horvat and Hutton are the very next tier, but not quite yet. Very, very close, but not quite there. Virtanen's hot on their heels, but he's still a raw, unshaped lump of clay waiting to be molded into an unstoppable force.

Tryamkin could easily be that unstoppable force. When I ask myself who I want to see more of and believe could really be a dominant player, it's him.

Don't ruin this for me, Nikita.

Tanev and Hansen are obviously awesome, but who's the guy I'm really excited to see? The big guy.

Oh, now you're just being deliberately dramatic.

This is exactly my thoughts scary. Though would add Sedins as most respected.

Pavel96

Apr 7, 2015
So appalled by the organization in the last few years. Sedins are most likely great people, but there is just too bad a taste in my mouth, when it comes to the Canucks, to list anything or anyone that has anything to do with them as "my favorite ".

BrockH

Nov 12, 2008
Toronto, ON
Voted Burrows. Not saying I'm the most excited to watch him these days, but he's my favourite. I'd like to see him find success again (though I don't expect him too). I just can't help but love the story of how he got to the NHL. He was willing to do anything for the team, and at his peak his defense was underrated by anyone who didn't watch the Canucks regularly. If he'd been a center with a few more points, he would've been a Selke candidate.

CanaFan

Feb 19, 2010
BC
Horvat. Not gonna overthink it. The kid is damn exciting to watch and one of the few players who is fun to watch right now . Most of my other faves haven't made the team yet.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad