Speculation: Who gets traded?

SpitfireIX

Jun 11, 2007
Grenville, Qc.
Hanifin is a good player but if he wasn't from BC no one here would be talking about him. There are plenty of other good players in the league at D that we can target.

Jake Gardiner is awful, we don't need anymore playoff choke-artists. Babcock coached him up into a good point producing defense man in the regular season but you can't coach hockey sense and his repeated unforced turnovers show he has little of that.

Muzzin is a great player, would take him any day. How about we send Kevan Miller home in a package deal for him. To bad there is little chance anyone in LA likes Miller as much as some of the homers here do...

sleepyh

Jun 29, 2007
Brattleboro
Hanifin is a good player but if he wasn't from BC no one here would be talking about him. There are plenty of other good players in the league at D that we can target.

Jake Gardiner is awful, we don't need anymore playoff choke-artists. Babcock coached him up into a good point producing defense man in the regular season but you can't coach hockey sense and his repeated unforced turnovers show he has little of that.

Muzzin is a great player, would take him any day. How about we send Kevan Miller home in a package deal for him. To bad there is little chance anyone in LA likes Miller as much as some of the homers here do...

Homers? Killer is more than solid for his price. But I doubt he is the center of a package for anyone..

Montecristo

Jul 29, 2012

Muzzin would be heinen, bjork, and a 2nd. That’s best case for Boston I think

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Muzzin would be heinen, bjork, and a 2nd. That’s best case for Boston I think

Yikes its freakin Muzzin we are talking about not Doughty.

I'm leaning towards no trades. Commit to being an offense first team and asking Rask to do more. Try and win with Krug and Grizz both. Have an offensive 3rd line with 3 kids and play Backes on the 4th assuming he plays with the concussion situation of his.

Reactions: PatriceBergy

Montecristo

Jul 29, 2012
Yikes its freakin Muzzin we are talking about not Doughty.

I'm leaning towards no trades. Commit to being an offense first team and asking Rask to do more. Try and win with Krug and Grizz both. Have an offensive 3rd line with 3 kids and play Backes on the 4th assuming he plays with the concussion situation of his.

Doughty would require more than heinen as the centerpiece

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad