Who do you want to be head coach next season?

Took a pill in Sbisa

2showToffoliIwascool
Apr 23, 2004
Australia
Win or lose Todd Nelson would make the games better entertainment

The management group is waaaayyy to proud to bring him back. I know Chiarelli wasn't GM at the time, but the man that was, and those around him are still prominent members of today's management.

Should be some intriguing options come off-season. Sounds like Quenville and Trotz may both be available. Would pounce on either. I'm hoping this is what Nicholson meant when he was talking about only making changes if it puts us ahead.

Bangers

May 31, 2006
Any particular reason why Huddy has never been given a sniff as HC? If he can't sort out the team's D, they're a lost hope.

Bangers

May 31, 2006
Seems to be doing a great job with his defence this season. 4th best GA/game in the NHL. Not sure what you mean by this post?

I mean that his D are always good. He has a long history of taking D men and making them better. Why is he never considered for a head coaching position? He has the experience, the personality, and a proven track record of improving defenders. Why has he never been considered for a head coach spot, when some of his less qualified OBC friends have been fast tracked into spots? I'm legitimately wondering.

Reactions: RegDunlop

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Now you know who our next head coach is

Thinking Coffey?

I have a little hope that the Oilers know how embarrassing that move would be. They seemed very sensitive about the reaction to Coffey joining the org earlier this year. They worked hard to downplay his role with the team after everyone started laughing at them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad