Speculation: Who do you want in Round 1?

Who do you want in Round 1?

• Islanders

Votes: 13 18.8%
  • Florida

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Pittsburgh

Votes: 21 30.4%
  • Washington

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • Buffalo

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Detroit

Votes: 19 27.5%

• Total voters

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
8753DFFA-0BA8-4A89-9304-C008D6888BC7.jpeg

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Legit don't care, we'll beat them all.

If I get the luxury to choose I'd say I'd prefer to not play Washington just because I hate watching games in their dark ass arena with the honk honk honking, plus you don't want Wilson or Ovechkin running around trying to concuss one of our players.

But I'm not worried in a hockey sense about any of them.

Last edited:

NeelyDan

Spot-Picker
Sponsor
Jun 28, 2010
Dundas, Ontario
I'll take the Isles, they're a complete mirage in terms of being competitive

Detroit and Buffalo are on dangerous up-swings, and Pitty and the caps are veteran clubs that can always go on an unexpected run

Florida is just....meh, I'd prolly take them after the isles

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Nothing we say here will impact what happens in any playoff round, game, period, or shift. So it's fine to say we will beat any opponent in three games because they'll forfeit before the fourth.

Wishing to play a team in a round never ends good

I wish they would combine the best players from all of these teams so we could close them out in game 5 on home ice.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
The Bruins would only beat the 72 Soviets in six games, but they would do so without sending someone out to break the ankle of the Russians' best player. Otherwise they'd sweep them.

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Red Wings are probably the easiest, but none of them really worry me. Caps could probably pose the toughest challenge if they really get their act together and are healthy - they are still built more for playoff hockey provided they can find ways to slow the game down. But I don't see them as a proper threat.

Really the Bruins have no business losing in the first round. After that it gets much tougher.

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
I was at a high school grade 12 party with a house full of leaf fans when they blew it

it resulted in three separate all out fist fights - 2 of them between sets of leaf fans
You seem to find yourself in or around a lot of fights. Just saying…

• Haha
Reactions: Gordoff

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad