Which team do you support now, fans of eliminated teams?

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Jets I suppose but usually just cheer against teams as a 1 team fan I can't cheer for another!

This is my mindset exactly. Still getting used to the whole Leafs in the playoffs thing, but before this three year run it was cheer for exciting hockey that sees the Leafs rivals lose

Reactions: Katani Kalan

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Canucks fan

Cheering for Boston

f48.jpg

Edgy

Nov 30, 2009
what? I know you want to root for the Bruins
You've one a cup this century, so f*** off lol. Time to bring it to Canada and I don't see Calgary having a shot and Toronto is too smug and snooty and I hate them slightly more than your Bruins.

Derg12

Mar 12, 2014
Boston to kick the turds out of Toronto - then after that, I'll be back to my 2nd favorite team in Vegas.

Reactions: sabremike

HabsCowboysOwn

Wak Prescott the 40M/yr fraud, here we gooo!
Feb 28, 2008
Montréal
Preds in the WC, Caps in the EC (Habs fan).

I'd be fine with anyone else winning too, just not Boston/Toronto lol. With that said, I have a feeling Tampa is going all the way this year.

Last edited:

Niten Ichi Ryu

Jul 1, 2018
Oilers fan
From the East: Carolina (mostly just to see what cringy celebrations they'll have after each series win)
From the West: St. Louis (they were dead last in the conference, on the brink of blowing up the roster, fighting each other during practice, and climbed all the way up to top 3 in the division. They're the definition of perseverance and hard work)

Blues to win the cup

Riseonfire

Josh Bailey! GAME ONE, TO THE ISLAND!!!
Nov 8, 2009
Right so we should bet on Carolina? Columbus? Colorado? No thanks. I'm happy with my TB bet. As long as the outcome is income.

How much do you need to risk to even make a hundred bucks if betting on Tampa right now? I have to imagine it's a silly high number and Hockey is THE underdog sport.

Also, Carolina and the Islanders are great bets TBH. Both undervalued.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
I've been cheering for Washington since 2012. Last year was a blast; I'm back onboard hoping for a repeat.

I'd be happy for:
- Tampa, because any team that good deserves a Cup.
- Carolina, because I like the fans and the whole 'Jerks' thing.
- St Louis, because their team is really good and their fans deserve success.
- Winnipeg or Calgary because I like the teams and... hell... why not?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad