Which team do you support now, fans of eliminated teams?

Not So Mighty

Enjoy your freedom, you wintertimer.
Aug 2, 2010
Omicron Pesei 8
How much do you need to risk to even make a hundred bucks if betting on Tampa right now? I have to imagine it's a silly high number and Hockey is THE underdog sport.

Also, Carolina and the Islanders are great bets TBH. Both undervalued.

They're +185 on my book right now and my book numbers are generally worse than your typical Vegas line. Anyway that means a mere 55 bucks would get you over a hundred in return. This isn't the NBA and Warriors.

Reactions: Riseonfire

fsanford

Jul 4, 2009
Boston, but only because it would improve the Kings 2nd first round pick. If that wasn't on the line, I probably would be okay with the Leafs making a run.

West Winnipeg or the Blues whomever wins that will be the team I would want to see in the cup. Flames would be okay too..

Reactions: MB11

KevinRedkey

12/18/23 and beyond!
Jan 22, 2010
As a hockey fan, I want Joe Thornton to win a cup.
As a Sens fan, I want Erik Karlsson to win a cup.
San Jose is a pretty easy choice for me.

Reactions: Devonator

qqaz

Think Happy Thoughts
Oct 25, 2018
Well, my Leafs are in it this year. So other than them it's mostly just SJS from the west that I am interested in. I want Jumbo to win a Cup.

Godzilla

Jun 7, 2011
Montreal
I like Calgary in the West, and as much as this hurts me to say this as a Habs fan, I think Boston will get to the finals. There is just something about the resilience of that team that tells me they have what it takes to go all the way.

Mar 26, 2010
The Toronto hate is hardcore in here. If the Leafs win there will be a lot of hurt feelings on this board.

Reactions: DirkStraun

1point21Gigawatts

hell's a gigawatt?
Apr 7, 2010
The future
Sabres fan here, so naturally i am rooting for anyone who is playing against Toronto no matter how much it hurts (Boston).

In terms of the cup, i really want to see the Lightning pull out the big win considering how well they have drafted and developed their players.

ponder719

Haute Couturier
Jul 2, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
For my wife's sake, I have to root for the Capitals.

Beyond that, I want to see a winner from the Predators/Blues/Sharks/Blue Jackets/Jets/Golden Knights contingent, probably in that order.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad