Which NHL city would you choose to move to?

AustonsNostrils

Apr 5, 2016
You've decided you want to move to a new city, since you're an NHL fan you are considering the 31 NHL cities. For this question imagine that it's simple for Americans and Canadians to emigrate/immigrate. We'll also imagine you're comfortably middle class, if you're single your income is $100,000, if you're married with kids your income is $150,000. So your decision will be based on things like population size, geography, climate, culture, indoor/outdoor attractions, housing affordability, economy/job etc

AustonsNostrils

Apr 5, 2016
Houston... Wait.

between this and the heat, not a chance

57b254baf13f0.image.jpg

Nick Hansen

Sep 28, 2017
I am thinking Vancouver. It's got a very good reputation. How's the weather, though?

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017

City is coming back... Still wouldn't move there.

Honestly wouldn't move to any NHL city simply due to the fact that I hate the busyness. Only said Houston because I'd like to see them get a team and the city is actually laid out over a huge area so it still doesn't feel that densely populated.

EhlersChin

Aug 23, 2017
Lots of great choices. California, Vegas, Denver, tough to pick one. Its alot easier to pick the 31st city and that undeniably goes to Wpg. Reasons are obvious and need not be stated.

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Montreal. I love that city - it's my favourite in Canada. Vancouver as my second choice, since it's close to my hometown. Boston or Ottawa would be my third/fourth choices. Boston because I hear great things about the city, and Ottawa because I've lived there for years and consider it a second home. Nashville would be my number 5, because again I've heard amazing things about the city.

AustonsNostrils

Apr 5, 2016
I am thinking Vancouver. It's got a very good reputation. How's the weather, though?

weather is so/so, when it's nice it's perfect - lots of rain and clouds. Vancouver is one of the most expensive housing markets in North America, middle class people will never be able to buy even a small house there, would need to move to an outer burb for that.

Reactions: I am not exposed

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad